• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle's Thursday Night Week 10

YTD: 10-6 / +12.30 units

Thursday Night Football

Under 43.5 CHI/SFR -110 Bookmaker

The 49ers will attampt to smash Gore over and over again against a Bears front that should be motivated after they were told they will be destroyed by the 49ers tight end Vernon Davis. Both have beat up secondaries but neither have big play receivers to take advantage of this and both quarterbacks are shaky at best. This is a big game for both teams playoff hopes and I see both defenses stepping up and playing well against two mediocre at best offensive lines. Lean towards the Bears and the points but barely.
    All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Sloppy game. Wasn't impressed with either team last night. Both have issues along the line and both have shaky quarterbacks.

Under 43.5 CHI/SFR -110 Bookmaker W +300

YTD: 11-6 / +15.30 units

Comment

nice win and all and I like what you are bringing to the forum, but how do you get off claiming 3 units on that game? Can you just post the amount of units you bet when you post your pick? It makes it easier for other people looking at your thread to gauge how much you like a certain pick:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        nice win and all and I like what you are bringing to the forum, but how do you get off claiming 3 units on that game? Can you just post the amount of units you bet when you post your pick? It makes it easier for other people looking at your thread to gauge how much you like a certain pick:thumbs:
        Sorry for the misunderstanding Daws but you can look at my first several posts in all of them I said my plays are 3% of bankroll and for tracking purposes I would track each as 3 units each. Didn't think I needed to keep posting it but it's no problem I will.

My bets are 3% of my bankroll, period.
        Will track all plays as 3 units since they are 3% of bankroll.
        Joined late last week so didn't get up my college plays. Have historically done better in the pros but not bad in college either.

All plays are 3% of bankroll. Tracking as 3 units each.
        Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        Agreed although I flat bet 3% on each play. Progressive betting is a recipe to end up behind regardless of your winning percentage. No game is sure so no pick can be that much stronger than any other unless your an action junkie and have a ton of plays. This is 50% picking winners and 50% staying disciplined in money management.

I'll add it to my sig or something.
        Last edited by Oracle; 11-13-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Just seeing if it worked.

Comment

No problem Oracle. I don't always read your threads or everyone elses for that matter. I was checking yours out and didn't see any units and I didn't know about your previous postings. Anyways, all good and gl.

Comment

No biggie Daws. Should of put it in the sig from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
              X