• Daws1089's Week 10 Plays

ytd:15-14 +9.5 units

Patriots +2.5
    Broncos -3.5 -105
    Steelers -7

2 units

write ups tomorrow

very surprised to see Pats on there. GL bud :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good Luck :beerbang:
      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

thanks guys, same to you.

If you look at NE when they play against a 3-4 defense the offense/peyton usually struggles. This is the best way to get peyton off his game bc its hard to know who is blitzing/who is dropping in coverage and its been proven that this scheme is the way to beat him with a man cover 2 behind that 3 man line. See PITT, SD in previous years as the teams that always beat him. This year, specifically the last two games HOU and SF IND did not fair too well. They won the games, but were not the juggernaut they are against other squads. NE runs the 3-4 quite well and I expect bellichek to get it done here. IND defense doesn't do much for me and with the two starters out it only help I think. Colts won't go undefeated imo and this is a spot I think they could go down. Welker should go off.

This line screams of PITT romp. The books are looking to milk as much as they can on those 7 pts for cincy, the division leader. Steelers have played well lately and not just last game. They played well against Minny too. This where Pitt goes on their run. They are actually on pace to have more sacks this year than they did last year. Impressive.

I think Denver bounces back here. WASH is horrible and I question if all of their players are really on board. I sense some division on that team about who wants to backc Zorn and who doesn't. Basically, I'll go against that lack of chemistry with McDaniels fire and passion to bouce back in the pick the winner situation any week.

Comment

Rams +14.5

1 unit

Comment

2-2 -1.3 units

ytd:17-16 +8.2 units

Comment

Browns +11.5

4 units

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...