Daft week 10: Phase 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft week 10: Phase 2

Ok it's time to get serious. I've been undisciplined and slowly pissing away a good stack of winnings these past few weeks. This is a wakeup call for myself, and maybe someone out there who reads this is having a similar problem. I'm glad to be in the positive but I should be doing much better. I play too many games and too much crap basically. So, that was Phase 1 of the NFL season.

Phase 2 will consistent of a slightly higher unit base but in general fewer plays. Hopefully I can make this new strategy work to my advantage for the 2nd half of the season. So good luck to everybody this weekend, here are my first plays (I will add more Sunday). All to win 1 unit unless noted.

Eagles +1 L -1.1
    Atl/Car OVER 43.5 W +1
    Tampa +17 / Over 37 W +1

These plays are 1/2 unit due to the team's I am betting on:
    Lions +16.5 L -0.55
    Chiefs ML +110 W +.55

EDIT:
    For some reason my post didn't go through earlier, I wanted to put these plays down because I'm trying to keep good records. One was a loss already though anyway and the other probably won't win.

Packers Team Total OVER 23 1 unit L -1.1
    Bills +8 .5 units L -0.55 (fine with that!!)

Let's do this! :beerbang:
    Last edited by daft_picks; 11-16-2009, 03:34 PM.
    GO TITANS!

Many tempting plays on the second slate of games, I feel they could all go over, but I'll stick with the Eagles. Noon games went well except for what is likely to be a 1/2 point loss on the Lions, that's why they only get half a unit. Don't know about KC either :beer2:

I am making a play on the Colts though. I think this will be a great game, two very good teams but each still with weaknesses. If Donald Brown can get on the field some (I think he will) that will be VERY big for the Colts. With an 8-0 team and such a low line it's hard not to lean that way.

Colts -1.5 1 unit L -1.1

Have not decided about total yet.
    Last edited by daft_picks; 11-16-2009, 03:34 PM.
    GO TITANS!

Comment

Packers +0.5 (+125) .4 to win .5 units W +0.5

So little scoring I'm tempted to play the over as well but these defenses are dialed in. Packers may hold on here, I'll take these odds.
      Last edited by daft_picks; 11-15-2009, 07:36 PM.
      GO TITANS!

Comment

Taking a gamble on the Chiefs 2nd half with a small parlay. I think they get it done.

Chiefs pick 2ndH (+105) / UNDER 17.5 .4 to win 1.1 units W +1.1

Go Chiefs! These teams are both terrible :eeek:
        Last edited by daft_picks; 11-15-2009, 07:36 PM.
        GO TITANS!

Comment

I am embarrassed to have money on Philly after those 3 FG's they have kicked. In a game where you allow 4 TD's it is just sad.
          GO TITANS!

Comment

2nd half plays save my day so far, thanks to Raiders for being so awful. 5-4 +1.1 units on the day. So I'll either end up breaking even or up 2.1 units. Fine by me. Go Colts!!
            Last edited by daft_picks; 11-15-2009, 09:51 PM.
            GO TITANS!

Comment

Working...
            X