BELICHECK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BELICHECK

How do you go for it on 4th and "A LONG TWO" from your own 28 yard line .. UP 6 points on the road ...

EGO PROBLEM
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

SPEECHLESS!!! EGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I don't even do that when i'm playing MADDEN ...

I punt ..:beer2:
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

think he had COLTS ML, and the PATS + 1 1/2 ?

that whole episode of timeouts, and calls stunk heavily.:puke:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

He's getting old and did not want to play in the play off's at home in the freezing weather. :laughing: What a bunch of crap.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

luckily, i just went with my parlay instead of ML ha
            NFL
            12-8 +4.50 Units
            College Football
            13-6 +7.50 Units

Comment

windycity

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

I GUESS YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHY THE NEW ENGLAND COACH WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH THE FOURTH DOWN ON HIS OWN TERRITORY!!. HE IS NOT STUPID; HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. THE "BIG GUYS" CONTROLED THE GAME AND THEY WANT HIM TO GO FOR IT. PEOPLE ARE POURING THEIR MONEY ON THE ENGLAND'S MONEY LINE. AND DON'T FORGET SOMETHING ELSE: THE "BIG GUYS" WANT PEOPLE (GAMBLERS) TO LOOSE ON THE SECOND HALF. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE OWNER OF THE TEAM HAS THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THEIR QUARTERBACKS. YOU THINK THAT THEY GET THE MONEY FROM THE TICKETS THAT BEEN SOLD OR FROM THE ENDORSEMENTS. WRONG, WRONG. SOME OF THE MONEY COME FROM THE "BIG GUYS". THAT'S WHY HE WASTED ALL OF THE TIMEOUT FOR NOTHING GUYS. THE "BIG GUYS" CONTROLLED EVERY GAMES GUYS. I HOPE THIS WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Lee View Post
                TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

I GUESS YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHY THE NEW ENGLAND COACH WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH THE FOURTH DOWN ON HIS OWN TERRITORY!!. HE IS NOT STUPID; HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. THE "BIG GUYS" CONTROLED THE GAME AND THEY WANT HIM TO GO FOR IT. PEOPLE ARE POURING THEIR MONEY ON THE ENGLAND'S MONEY LINE. AND DON'T FORGET SOMETHING ELSE: THE "BIG GUYS" WANT PEOPLE (GAMBLERS) TO LOOSE ON THE SECOND HALF. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE OWNER OF THE TEAM HAS THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THEIR QUARTERBACKS. YOU THINK THAT THEY GET THE MONEY FROM THE TICKETS THAT BEEN SOLD OR FROM THE ENDORSEMENTS. WRONG, WRONG. SOME OF THE MONEY COME FROM THE "BIG GUYS". THAT'S WHY HE WASTED ALL OF THE TIMEOUT FOR NOTHING GUYS. THE "BIG GUYS" CONTROLLED EVERY GAMES GUYS. I HOPE THIS WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.
                i highly doubt that an NFL coach is throwing a game, and Tom Brady being the competitor he is would never do it. he's a parcells guy, it comes with confidence. charlie weis threw a 40 yard PA pass on 4th and inches, its part of the parcells way.
                NFL
                12-8 +4.50 Units
                College Football
                13-6 +7.50 Units

Comment

I don't think it was all that crazy.. you're asking your Hall of Fame quarterback who has thrown for 450 yards to pick up 3 yards and effectively end the game.. What's 45 extra yards to Peyton manning against those rookie corners with no pass rush.. cross your fingers and hope for miscommunication again?

No you can't blame Bill there, you can blame Maroney for fumbling, Faulk for juggling.. but that was the right call there.

That was the patriots way of going down fighting.. Do you think Bill wants to stand there on the sideline hopelessly and watch Peyton pick his defense apart? I wouldn't.

And I had the Pats ML.
                  ---------------------------
                  '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
                  NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
                  '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Lee View Post
                    TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

That's rediculous. Obviously you don't understand the ramifications of such actions and the revenues a successful season brings vs. what the "Big Guys" can bet offshore or in Vegas.
                    '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
                    NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
                    '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
                    X