X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle's Monday Night Week 10

YTD: 15-10 / +14.20 units

Monday Night

I feel a little sick laying this number especially on a Monday Night road favorite. Going against alot of things I believe in here but the Browns are pathetic and the Ravens have no choice but to be ready to play tonight with their playoff hopes hanging in the balance. This one could get ugly early. 34 - 13 Ravens. And that's pushing it for Cleveland's offense to put up 13.

Baltimore -10.5 -110 Greek

so.............. if they cover the 10.5 points, odds are this game will go over the total unless they shut out the Browns(which is very possible). Therefore..........

Over 39 BAL/CLE -110 Greek

Good Luck Gents.
    All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

I agree with what your saying with the trends of MNF Bye Underdogs, but as an Ohio native, I can honestly say this Browns team is unlike no other of the past. I can say with certainty they are the worst team in the NFL. I will be parlaying this pick tonight.

2 Units

Baltimore Cleveland
    Over 39
    (revised pick, 7:09 pm)
    Last edited by Z Zycho; 11-16-2009, 07:09 PM.
    NFL
    12-8 +4.50 Units
    College Football
    13-6 +7.50 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      YTD: 15-10 / +14.20 units

Monday Night

I feel a little sick laying this number especially on a Monday Night road favorite. Going against alot of things I believe in here but the Browns are pathetic and the Ravens have no choice but to be ready to play tonight with their playoff hopes hanging in the balance. This one could get ugly early. 34 - 13 Ravens. And that's pushing it for Cleveland's offense to put up 13.

Baltimore -10.5 -110 Greek

so.............. if they cover the 10.5 points, odds are this game will go over the total unless they shut out the Browns (which is very possible). Therefore..........

Over 39 BAL/CLE -110 Greek

Good Luck Gents.
      I should of listened to myself on that part a little better before I took the over. Brownies with another pathetic offensive performance.

Baltimore -10.5 -110 Greek W +3.00
      Over 39 BAL/CLE -110 Greek L -3.30

YTD: 16-11 / +13.90 units
      All plays are 3% of bankroll, period. Tracking as 3 units each.

Comment

Working...
      X