3 units straight/ 1 unit ml

Totals Plays

Chiefs tt o17

Jaguars tt o23

Colts tt o27-105

Redskins tt u17.5-105

Cardinals tt o23

The Titans are going to get pounded.

On this awesome winning streak they have been on, they beat 1 playoff team last week. This is the Colts we are talking about. The Pats threw all over this D. Manning was 36-44 3tds 1 int @ Ten. The Colts have won the last 5 in very tightly played games, the Titans ground game is unstoppable, and the Titans are getting 7? Young off a last second win where he threw for 387, does he do that vs Indy? NO. I expect this to be a 14+ Colts win, and may dabble in the tt over as well.

Brady off a horrid performance

And every thread I see around has the Fins as the upset special? I have done well fading the Patriots at the right times this season, but I don't think this is one of those times. You want to fade the Patriots off one of their worst losses in a while with a divisional opponent? I don't. NE can't have another divisional loss, and I think we may see a little regression from Henne. If the Patriots can make the Fins one dimensional (which they are good at) they will win and cover. They lost to the Colts and Saints for christs sake! I look for an extremely motivated Pats team to come out.

Saints>Skins by more than 9.5.

This is one where if you are backing the Skins you have to point out that situationally this is a letdown spot for NO. And the Skins almost won their last two divisional road games. I think this is a bigger letdown game for the Skins. How do you get up after losing two straight divisional games by such narrow margins? I think it is highly likely the Saints win this by 10+
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-06-2009, 12:19 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

nice thoughts agree with 66.66666666666666666666666666% of them LOL
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

which one do u disagree on? Very curious

Comment

the Saints/Redskins.

I agree that how would the Skins get up after two consecutive divisional close games they lose, but all season it seems the Saints have done just enough to win vs. inferior opponents. They totally dismantled the Patriots, by name brand only.

The Patriots have been trading off their tenacious D reputation for last couple seasons now, but they are far removed (although developing young talent) from their peak.

My point is the Saints on national TV made a statement destroying the Pats, but for some reason if I were to bet this game, I'd like the Skins plus the Saints have some losses on the defensive side this week.

I feel like the Saints are just gonna do enough to win, they should be killing every team 14+ every week, but they are well-coached, and even if they fall behind as evidenced by the Miami game, they will come back. I just am leery of laying huge numbers with them.

I may stay away ultimately lol, then again my NFL record speaks for itself so that means you should take Titans, Dolphins, and Saints LOL

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Live Puppies

Chiefs- off a bad loss to the Chargers, who just happen to kick the **** out of them every time. Obvious bad spot for the Chiefs after beating Pitt in ot. Denver off su win as a dog to NYG and are now favored by 6 on the road? I think the Giants just aren't that good quite honestly. KC won @ home last year with much less of a team. Still not sold on Orton being able to win on the road.

Bucs- just because there is no reason the Panthers should be favored. I would put this much closer to a coin toss than the 5 that the Panthers are laying.

Cardinals- Favre is overachieving like a madman. Not trying to take anything away from him, all I'm saying is he is due to come down to earth. The Cards have played well as dogs- they have won me the most this season hiting them as decent dog mls 3 times, and fading a couple too. Maybe I'm biased, but I think this Zona team still is legit, at least more so than everyone lets on.

Comment

Thanks Q! Always appreciate imput... I think that IF the Saints don't turn the ball over, they cover. Every close one with them was because of turnovers. I also think this is one public over play that goes down in flames. The Saints are the real deal in the rushing attack. They may play ball control, entertaining Skins tt under.

Comment

Also want to add that the Vikings played a pretty powder puff schedule if you ask me. I think they lose 3 more games this season starting this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                Thanks Q! Always appreciate imput... I think that IF the Saints don't turn the ball over, they cover. Every close one with them was because of turnovers. I also think this is one public over play that goes down in flames. The Saints are the real deal in the rushing attack. They may play ball control, entertaining Skins tt under.
                consider that the Saints really have no offensive identity. People think they are pass happy high scoring, but they change formations so often, even during the same possessions, they are really dynamic. Seeing as their D is banged up, they may very well utilize the running game. Bush and Bell are hurting, but did practice, but they have enough horses to do it.

Question will be of course what strategy they will employ

I do think the Vikes are overvalued but Favre is really a beast, maybe he starts to fade. If I were the Vikings I wouldn't let him overexert himself, or let AP either. He's had a tame season and it will serve them well to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

:thumbs:

Also leaning on Dallas, SF/Sea over, and will see what's up at the half. Here's a longshot I played

Chiefs+210
                  Buccaneers+195
                  Cardinals+160
                  Ravens+175

.5 to win 32.75 units

GLTA this week:thumbs:

Comment

Steelers team o12.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

GL today U!
                      ...toke on...

Comment

U,
                        Really like the Cards' in that spot..Favre has been unreal, and i couldn't agree more they've been playing CUPCAKES..Det/Chi..do you know if Warner is going to play for Arizona because Leinart is :puke:

Comment

Chargers-7.5+100 1sth

Seahawks+105

49ers/Seahawks o41.5

Cowgirls-115

4 units each

Comment

seriously fade these, I can't pick my nose this season. TB should have won by 14+ they are sad

Comment

MOre fades:beerbang:

Chargers/Browns u21.5-120 2ndh

49ers/Seahawks o20.5 2ndh

Cowboys/Giants o21.5+100 2ndh

3 units each

Comment

Working...
                              X