No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know..........I guess I disagree that Denver is the worst pick of the week, but they are going against Peytons Colts. I think that Denver has an advantage in emotion in this game and as long as they dont get down by 21 in the first 4 minutes of the game, they can and will hang. Their running game has picked up over the last 2 weeks w Moreno and I see there O-line as better than Indys. I dont see Indy pushing Reggie W hard in this game as he is pretty banged up and saving a 16-0 season isnt worth that. Denvers secondary is strong as well and can cover to the degree to at least slow down Peyton. And Denver has some speed in the returning Kicks/punts area and plus I like that young firey coach. So, I dont feel this game is a runaway. With that being said, FADE AWAY FOR SURE. GL

Comment

Colts -7
      Colts win this game they know they are guarenteed a 1st round bye, due to cinci and san diego play each other next weekend, and that means one of those teams at best will have 4 losses, leaving the 13-0 colts looking good.... denver cant stop the run and cant play from behind, both which spell trouble against this well lead team....

Bengals +7
      i like the bengals this week on instinct and feeling, cinci to me is the 2nd best team right now in the afc, championships are won with def and this team has somehow found one... even if they dont win this game... they should keep it within 4 points

Jets/Bucs points undr 36.5
      I refuse to pic tampa in this game because they completely hosed me last week on a 4 spot underdog ticket which held Giant Bucs 2 college football games Arizona Washington...
      So F freeman and his inability to manage a game as a professional.... i like under for 1 no chemistry between edwards and clemens... and jets def too good for tampa poor offense

Bills -1
      This line should be Kansas City -5 to me and when i get these feelings of wrong team favored... last few weeks i have taken the wrong team favored and cashed, i feel this game has that for me

Packers -4
      Bears suck... Packers have a shot at Playoffs and a shot at division .. small... but its still a shot most importantly a shot at playoffs, better team here i wont wait for the bears to win a game, so go Pack!

Atlanta falcons +11.5
      Home team, hopefully matt ryan can play... but as usual undefeated division opponent, gonna bring the "A" game outta no where... saints win by not enough... unless ryan doesnt play than this wager could be in trouble

Lions +15
      if i can get a bad weather report before game time im gonna take the 15 points... otherwise ill just flat stay away from this one

Jags -1
      Jags hold their playoff hopes in their own hands and they are at home for this one, (although its not too big of homefield) i like points to be scored in this game, but i just think the jags pull this one out and hold their wild card spot alive jags are 5-1 at home

Patriots -14.5
      This one might be the ugly game of the week, not as ugly as 59-0 but pretty bad like 42 - 9

Seahawks +8
      houston is not a team that should be favored by more than a td...

Titans -14 +110
      this game is a definate play if stephen jackson doesnt play... but should be a play anyways,chris johnson fantasy extra too!

Raiders p/k
      umm redskins playing well raiders arent? another wrong line to me, i think redskins should be favored by 3.5+ so im gonna take raiders...

Cowboys -3.5
      dallas favored over a team that has won 7 straight????? ok ill take em boss! vegas knows more than me it looks like from this line...

Eagles Giants pk
      EAGLES are my team and ill be rooting for them, but i cant bet on them in this one, i think it will be low scoring though...

Arizona -3
      on the road? hmm tough game i really want the 49ers to win this one so i wont be playing a side here, but the bettor in me says arizona is the play....

not alot of info in there, but they are my takes on the games this week.....
      Good Luck everyone :beerbang:
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Bears/Packers under 41

As much as I wanna back the Bears here, I would feel like kicking my own ass after they piss the game away, like they've done all season long. The Bears offense is flat out bad, and the only way they can score is via short field, defensively, or big play. The o-line is putrid and they can't sustain drives. They've only scored over 21 twice (Cle and Det), and they still didn't put up impressive offensive numbers in those games.

We are talking rivalry game here, should be a soggy field, and the Packers are somewhat one dimensional as well. Furthermore, the Pack road games this year have consisted of StL, Minny, Cle, TB, and Det. Now tell me that's not smoke and mirrors. I think this game is closer to the low to mid 30's, with either team winning by 3 to 4.

The important thing to note, is that GB can and should be faded imo, but it's important to wait for the right time. Kind of similar to the Vikes, I think they're a good team to fade when the time is right, and I believe Cinci shows some bite and wins s/u. Cinci should be able to play ball control and good defense, which usually means Favre turnover time.

Comment

Working...
        X