No announcement yet.

Heres Langs Sundays Loosers ( Winners )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres Langs Sundays Loosers ( Winners )

Brandon Lang

40 DIME - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - (if 7 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 7. Never get beat by the hook) - It just won't be there today for the Bengals.

If you struggle offensively at Minnesota, and only throw for 97 yards against the 16th rated pass defense of the Vikings, what are you going to do against the 10th pass defense in the Chargers? A defense that is getting better week-in and week- out.

Fact of the matter is the Bengals offense hasn't really been all that dynamic all year and when you start throwing for less than a 100 yards in week 14, I just can't trust you back to back on the road against anybody anywhere.

It was a very physical game at Minnesota, and they were completely shut down and now they face an even hotter team in the Chargers winners of 11 in a row in December under Norv Turner and if that isn't enough for you, get a load of this:

Philip Rivers is 18-0 SU, and 15-3 ATS when facing a team off a loss at home, which of course is the case with the Bengals last week at Minnesota.

My gut feeling right now is you can pencil in the AFC Championship game right now in Indy between the Chargers and the Colts because you are going to see just how outclassed this Bengals team is against what I feel is the 2nd best team in the AFC and right now the 3rd best team in the NFL.

And folks, you can't discount the Chris Henry factor on the hearts and minds of these Bengals players and if they were at home it might be a different story but on the road in this situation, I will gladly lay the number in what I truly feel will be a double digit home win for San Diego.

The Chargers are the play.

20 DIME - GREEN BAY PACKERS "Unleash hell" in December.

Famous words of Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin days before his team took the field at home against the Raiders, this after his team lost to the Chiefs in Kansas City the week before.

"Unleash hell" was a 27-24 home loss to Oakland as a 13 1/2 point home favorite.

Ok Mike, we will give you a mulligan and let you go to Cleveland and face a Browns team you had beaten 13 in a row and another chance for you to "unleash hell."

You then proceed to lose 13-6 in one of the most embarrasing, lethargic efforts I personally have ever seen since I've been a handicapper.

Let's be honest here, this team should have never won the Super Bowl and they should never have been put up on that holy pedestal they were put on because then this fall they were on wouldn't have been as shocking.

Fact of the matter is this is an average football team playing average football, and once you really accept them for who they are, then losses like at Kansas City, home to Oakland and at Cleveland won't seem so shocking.

Green Bay on the other hand is playing solid football and from an X's and O's standpoint, they propose some serious matchup problems against this very beatable Steelers defense.

The bottom line for me is the fact when the Steelers returned home to face the Raiders and QB Brad Gradkowski, they were playing for their season and they failed. Then they went on the road with their season even more on the line facing Brady Quinn and they failed.

Now against the best team they have faced in weeks and a hot QB in Aaron Rodgers, I just don't see them having the will power nor emotion to step up with 60 minutes of football if they weren't able to do it the last 3 weeks against 3 of the worst teams in football.

I am going to war with the Packers all day long.

10 DIME - CLEVELAND BROWNS - The bottom line is the Kansas City Chiefs shouldn't be favored over anybody in the NFL. Simple as that.

They were a home favorite once this year and that was at home to the Raiders and they lost outright 13-10.

This Cleveland team is playing perhaps their best ball of the year right now and with the extra time off since beating the hell out of the Steelers 13-6, a game they sacked Big Ben 8 times, it is going to be a long day for Matt Cassel.

If Cassel plays well enough against this improving Browns defense to get the win, so be it, I will take my loss and move on but for my dollar I say no way.

Since their super bowl type win at home over the Steelers 3 weeks ago, they have proceeded to get destroyed by the Chargers 43-14 and back-to-back games at home by Denver 44-13, and the Bills 16-10.

Head coach Todd Haley now realizes Matt Cassel isn't the answer, but then again as bad as this team is they have no answers and I will take the Browns in this spot who have at least shown some consistent play the last few weeks.

Cleveland has covered 4 in a row, and 7 of their last 10, and I really like what I am seeing from Brady Quinn at QB, and the wildcat with Joshua Cribbs.

I will go to war with the small dog here and call for the Browns to get their 2nd straight win here

Cleveland is the play.

FREE SELECTION - ARIZONA CARDINALS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Isn't it BRUCE Gradkowski?

He says "Raiders and QB Brad (should be Bruce, lol) Gradkowski" like having him in there was a bad thing for Oakland. Anyone this side of Helen Keller could see they were a 50x better team with ol' "Brad" in there than with J-MARCUS RUSSELL.

Everyone except Wang, that is :laughing:

And what does it matter who played QB for Cleveland in that loss? What did Brady Quinn have to do with holding the Pittsburgh offense to 6 points?

Thank goodness I'm already on Pittsburgh and was going to make plays on Cincinnati and Kansas City. Whenever a team "shouldn't be favored over anybody in the NFL", yet they are, and climbing, shouldn't that be a big red flag?
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-20-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
      Brandon Lang

40 DIME - SAN DIEGO CHARGERS - (if 7 1/2 you buy the 1/2, and lay 7. Never get beat by the hook) - It just won't be there today for the Bengals.

And folks, you can't discount the Chris Henry factor on the hearts and minds of these Bengals players and if they were at home it might be a different story but on the road in this situation, I will gladly lay the number in what I truly feel will be a double digit home win for San Diego.

The Chargers are the play.

I'm not saying that the Bengals will cover or win outright, but this statement is really stupid. Earlier in the year when Mike Zimmer's wife died, the Bengals went to Baltimore and won with heavy hearts like three days after her unexpected death. Not sure why he thinks being at home would be a different story than being on the road.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
      X