Halfman WEEK 16 <<<GOY INSIDE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfman WEEK 16 <<<GOY INSIDE

Took the week off, coming back with the strongest card this year, enough talk lets get to it:

1 UNIT PLAYS;

MIAMI -2

PIT -2.5

NYG -1.5/WASH +14 teaser

PIT +4/OV 36 teaser

Ravens/PIT OV 43

Jets/IND UND 41

1/2 units:

Jags/NE UND 22 (1H)

<b>10 UNIT GOY</b>: WASHINGTON +7.5 (bght hook)

Couldnt believe this line is still at 7. I am a cowboys fan and i had a feeling that they were going to go all out last week, which they did. They win when they arent supposed to and vice-versa. Besides that blasting the Skins endured last game they were playing great ball. Gmen were only favored by a FG and some spots as much as -1, cowboys are not that much better then the gmen. Rival game, division game, on the road, im sure skins players are auditioning for next year so they will come to play. Boys barely beat the Skins in their own backyard when WASH was playing their worst. I can easily see this going to the wire and would not be surprised if the beat the boys outright. Remember its still decemeber and though romo is out of the decemeber funk, the defense is not.

bucs/NO UND 22 (2H)

Comment

I like the GOY. GL.

Comment

thx bro,

arizona -3(1q)

Comment

I hope you're right , I really like this +7 at home . I heard Albert Hanesworth is out though..
          If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
          do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Half-Man Half-Amazin View Post
            Took the week off, coming back with the strongest card this year, enough talk lets get to it:

1 UNIT PLAYS;

MIAMI -2

PIT -2.5

NYG -1.5/WASH +14 teaser

PIT +4/OV 36 teaser

Ravens/PIT OV 43

Jets/IND UND 41

1/2 units:

Jags/NE UND 22 (1H)

<b>10 UNIT GOY</b>: WASHINGTON +7.5 (bght hook)

Couldnt believe this line is still at 7. I am a cowboys fan and i had a feeling that they were going to go all out last week, which they did. They win when they arent supposed to and vice-versa. Besides that blasting the Skins endured last game they were playing great ball. Gmen were only favored by a FG and some spots as much as -1, cowboys are not that much better then the gmen. Rival game, division game, on the road, im sure skins players are auditioning for next year so they will come to play. Boys barely beat the Skins in their own backyard when WASH was playing their worst. I can easily see this going to the wire and would not be surprised if the beat the boys outright. Remember its still decemeber and though romo is out of the decemeber funk, the defense is not.
            GOY huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKing82 View Post
              GOY huh?

This coming from someone who has lost their only two posted plays. One of them being for their entire bankroll?

:punch:
              MLB
              May
              Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
              Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
              Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
              Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
              Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
              Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
                This coming from someone who has lost their only two posted plays. One of them being for their entire bankroll?

:punch:
                My entire bankroll could have been $100.00 for all you know. At least I didn't proclaim it my GAME OF YEAR and lose. :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKing82 View Post
                  My entire bankroll could have been $100.00 for all you know. At least I didn't proclaim it my GAME OF YEAR and lose. :laughing:
                  No need to bash
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X