Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang MNF

Brandon Lang

30 DIME - MINNESOTA VIKINGS - (if line is 7 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 7. Never get beat by the hook.) - I would rather lay this number with the Vikings and lose than to take Cutler and the Bears. It's as simple as that.

If the Bears do something tonight they have only done once in their last 10 games, so be it. I will gladly tip my cap to them, take my loss and go about my way.

The Bears have not only dropped 7 straight against the number but just one pointspread cover in their last 10 games against the Browns at home.

The only other team they have beaten was the Rams 17-9 and that was the only game out of 14 this year the SU winner didn't cover the number.

Do I see the Bears winning this game SU tonight? No I do not. I see them losing by double digits just like they did the first time.

With their loss to the Bucs yesterday the Vikings now can steal away home field advantage with a win here, a win next week at home against the Giants, and a Saints loss next week at Carolina.

Considering the implosion of the Saints the last 4 weeks you don't think Minnesota knows the Panthers can beat the Saints the way they are playing? Come on now.

Home field advantage is a very big possibility right now for Minnesota and with all the talk that has gone on about Childress and Favre the last week they take the field tonight knowing home field is right there.

For me last Monday night I just trusted Eli Manning more than I trusted Jason Campbell and I got myself a monster Monday night winner.

Tonight I trust Brett Favre more than I trust Jay Cutler. Enough said.

25 DIME - TEXAS A&M AGGIES - Bottom line is this:

You start putting up 39 points on one of the teams that is playing for the National championship game, and I will gladly go to war with you against anybody.

As I watched the Aggies move up and down the field on that Texas defense, a defense ranked in the top 10 in just about every category, I said whoever gets this team in a bowl game better beware.

They lost a heartbreaker at Colorado 35-34, and as all young teams do they came out flat at Oklahoma and got drilled 65-10.

They rebounded to crush Baylor 38-3 and then the battle against Texas to close out the year 49-38 and put up over 500 yards total offense in giving the Longhorns the scare.

I am talking about 192 rushing yards on the # 1 rush defense in the country, 342 passing yards on the 23rd ranked pass defense and 534 total yards on the # 3 overall defense in the country.

Now you tell me this Georgia defense, which fired their coordinator and 2 other coaches and has a career offensive coordinator in Mark Richt calling the defense tonight is going to stop this A&M offense.

Good luck.

A Georgia defense ranked 41st against the run, 34 against the pass, 30th overall and lacking motivation to be playing in this bowl game anyways?

I will gladly take close to a touchdown with any former head coach in the NFL and watch him out coach his opponent with time to prepare.

See June Jones over Chris Ault for any documentation you need.

Another big key I see in this game is the Georgia offense putting up a lot of points in this game.

25 DIME - TEXAS A&M-GEORGIA OVER - Simply put, this number is just too low.

You have to be motivated in bowl games to play defense and the problem facing the Bulldogs is they just won't be motivated.

As I said earlier, the Aggies put up 39 on the 3rd best overall defense in the country and I don't put it past them to get 40 in this game today.

You add the fact the head coach, who I already mentioned is known for being an offensive coordinator is calling the defense and that is like the blind leading the blind.

NFL head coaches know how to gameplan and prepare better than anybody, and I fully expect Mike Sherman to have some wrinkles up his sleeve for this Georgia defense.

Away from College station this Aggies defense didn't play the same and with A.J Green back for the Bulldogs they are going to get theirs as well.

So in this case, I have this game being just like the 8 of the 12 games involving the Aggies this year which means OVER the total.

25 DIME - 2 TEAM TEASER - TEXAS A&M and OVER - Like I said, let's do exactly as I did with SMU-Nevada, but in this case let's take the total down and go over.

When you have offenses like the ones you have here, you have to have defensives that will be motivated to play with life or death intensity.

I just don't see that happening here over the Christmas holidays.

Fact of the matter is this might turn out to be the highest scoring bowl game of the year.

That is why I am going to teas it and roll the dice with another winning 25 dime tri-fecta.

25 dime 6-point teaser - TEXAS A&M and OVER

FREE SELECTION - DEPAUL BLUE DEMONS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Thanks man. Been waiting for this one all day.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
    X