Browns-1

Steelers-3

Cardinals-3

Titans/Seahawks o44.5

Rams+290

Raiders+450

Seahawks+240

3 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Colts/Bills u14.5

Patriots+7 2ndh

Patriots+300 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Rams+200 2ndh
      Panthers-210 2ndh
      Cowboys-155

1 to win 6.28 units

Comment

Ravens/Raiders o39

Broncos-9.5

Cowboys-3

3 units each

Comment

Titans/Seahawks o22.5 1sth

Chargers-.5+105 1stq

Raiders team o14.5 gm

Raiders+260 1sth

1.5 units each

Comment

GL!...on the late ones Udog......:thumbs:...good call on the CAR play.....:beerbang:

i haven't been around a lot but man it looks like the days of anyone interacting with anyone else are long gone. nothing but posts with zero replies and if there are replies it's somebody adding to his own thread.......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              GL!...on the late ones Udog......:thumbs:...good call on the CAR play.....:beerbang:

i haven't been around a lot but man it looks like the days of anyone interacting with anyone else are long gone. nothing but posts with zero replies and if there are replies it's somebody adding to his own thread.......
              we need some in-game threads to salt the wounds! :beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                we need some in-game threads to salt the wounds! :beerbang:
                GL on the late games Underdog :thumbs:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Broncos-9.5

McDouchebag............:beerbang::beerbang:

has there ever been a team to start 6-0 and not make the playoffs before??

lost their last 4 games including home games to the Raiders and Chefs......wow.....:puke:

Comment

I question some of these teams who know whats on the line, and go out and shyt the bed.

I'm ecstatic that the Boys won today, but surprised the Eagles knowing they could get the 2nd seed, didnt come out and play better.

that being said, its a damn if you do damned if you dont situation for the Boys. They want to finally win late in the season, and they need this win vs. the Eagles to exorcise many demons and win the NFC East... but they see them again next week! It's always hard to beat a team 3x in a season.

They couldnt do it the 3rd time vs the Giants 2 years ago. that worries me, but the Steelers did it last year.

anywho. Broncos should be ashamed. Lets see what the Jets decide to do, win and theyre in I believe.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

anywho. Broncos should be ashamed. Lets see what the Jets decide to do, win and theyre in I believe.
                      yeh no eddie royal, and brandon marshall makes it hard. but your D gave up 44 to the Chiefs. You managed 24 without Marshall, and Eddie Royal blew this year.

brings up a random point, dont draft same guy in all your FF leagues. Royal handicapped me this year :bang:lol

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

brings up a random point, dont draft same guy in all your FF leagues. Royal handicapped me this year :bang:lol
                        you shouldn't have even made the 2nd round of the playoffs. i switched your lineup from kevin smith to ray rice. why in the world you would have played kevin smith versus baltimore over ray rice versus detroit IN BALTIMORE still baffles me. But i kicked your ass in the semis so it was a moot point......:beerbang::beer2:

DEN allowed Charles to run for 259 yards and 2 scores today. That is brutal on its own accord never mind the circumstances.

Comment

you shouldn't have even made the 2nd round of the playoffs. i switched your lineup from kevin smith to ray rice. why in the world you would have played kevin smith versus baltimore over ray rice versus detroit IN BALTIMORE still baffles me. But i kicked your ass in the semis so it was a moot point......:beerbang::beer2:

DEN allowed Charles to run for 259 yards and 2 scores today. That is brutal on its own accord never mind the circumstances.
                          you know what FF? lol i didnt even know that.

I checked in on my team against JB in the 1st round of the playoffs, and I thought I lost, I was down a bit, and in your league, its not Nerf football aka ppr ppy, etc... you need TDs plain and simple, and I called the game, thinking it was a loss.

So I didnt even bother checking the team, didnt even realize I made the 2nd round, til I randomly checked it the next week. But thank you for keeping it real lol

In fact I didnt even know I MADE the playoffs til I checked the site that Sunday and saw I was playing JB! lolol

yeh that Denver D lost gas over 2nd half of season

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

McDouchebag............:beerbang::beerbang:

has there ever been a team to start 6-0 and not make the playoffs before??
                            1978 Redskins and the ’03 Vikings, the only teams since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to miss the playoffs after a 6-0 start.

Comment

Working...
                            X