Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang NFL

NOTE:
    It's all about showing the world just how good I am in 2010.

Simply put, 6-1 start to the new year good for +207.5 dimes is as good a start as I could have hoped for but trust me when I tell you, no time to celebrate.

Today is about making it 3 straight winning days here in 2010. To continue to build positive things and winning momentum one winning day at a time.

From the 75 dime winner on the Florida Gators just destroying Cincinnati to start the year to the 60 dime winner on East Carolina over Arkansas, all about the quality of the product here in 2010.

I have never, in my entire career, been this focused to accomplish so much in one year and that takes into account the long journey it took to get "Two for the Money" made.

This is going to be my year.

My book is out. My pilot for my TV show "Brandon Lang Bets the World" premieres on the Travel Channel on the 28th at 10:00 pm EST, and of course awaiting me in less than 5 weeks is my 18th straight Super Bowl winner.

So I say to the world again. 2010 will be the year of Brandon Lang. Know that. Print that.

Now let's get to my 3rd straight winning day in 2010 and a 2nd straight 60 dime winner right along with it.

60 DIME - PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - (if 3, you buy the 1/2 and get 3 1/2. If 2 1/2 you buy up to +3. Just like last week with Ravens line value with the dog) - Live dog today.

The world is in love with the Dallas Cowboys right now, and I really don't know why because if you really breakdown their schedule you will see they really haven't done much.

After beating the Eagles on Monday night 20-16 in Philadelphia they went into Green Bay and lost 17-7.

They came home to struggle against the Redskins getting shutout for 55 minutes before barely winning 7-6. Real proud of that win at home.

The caught the Raiders right back at home on Thanksgiving and beat them 24-7 but trust me the game was a lot closer than that.

Off that win they go to New York and implode against the Giants, a team that allowed Eagles and Panthers both to score over 40 points on them but the Cowboys figure out a way to lose.

They come home to lose to the Chargers 20-17 before they have the one win that I feel is fooling everyone into thinking this is a great football team.

Dallas went into New Orleans and caught a beat up Saints team that in their previous two games struggle horribly to beat the Redskins on the road and the Falcons at home.

Fact of the matter is, the Saints were going down and the Cowboys just happened to be in the right place at the right time. It's as simple as that.

The real Dallas Cowboys, the overrated Dallas Cowboys showed up last week at Washington struggling to win 17-0 against a Redskins defense that was torched 45-12 the week before by the Giants at home.

This year Dallas has faced a top 10 offense 5 times and they are 1-4 SU and ATS and the Philadelphia team they are seeing today is a complete upgrade from the one they held to 16 points November 8th.

I just don't see Donovan McNabb going 16-30 for 227 yards, and 2 INT's this afternoon. I see him tearing apart this Dallas overrated secondary and having a great game outplaying Tony Romo right along with it.

I'm sorry folks but the Eagles are the better team here, and getting points with them is value I can't nor will I pass up.

25 DIME - CLEVELAND BROWNS - Fact of the matter is if David Garrard has a great game against a blitzing defense and beats me today, so be it

My dollar says it's not happening, and it's not happening against a "Ryan" coached defense.

The Jags are done. They have imploded to a degree that has them demoralized, and going on the road playing in Cleveland when you know your season is over is what I call a flat-out "worse case"scenario.

What do the Jags have to get up for? Deep down they know they blew their shot at the playoffs by losing at home to the Dolphins and Indy.

As for Cleveland, this team is flat-out playing inspired football, winning 3 in a row, while covering 6 in a row.

It all started on Monday night in an inspired effort against the Ravens losing 16-0 in a game that was scoreless at the half.

They went to Detroit and lost a heartbreaker 38-37 and then on back-to-back weeks on the road battled division winner Cincinnati to a 16-7 game.

Off that momentum building loss they came home on a Thursday night to beat the Steelers 13-6, followed by a big win at Kansas City 41-34, followed by a dominant beat down of the Raiders 23-9.

The key to this resurgence has been running back Jerome Harrison, and facing a young Jags team all the motivation in the world is with the home team that finishes the season strong.

25 DIME - TENNESSEE TITANS - This is all about the Titans and Chris Johnson getting 2,000 yards today, and being the more motivated team ready to go to war for 60 full minutes.

And the bottom line is it couldn't come against an easier team at the right time than the Seattle Seahawks.

This Seattle team is in full implosion mode, and I mean FULL implosion mode.

I mean seriously folks, if the 1 win Tampa Bay Buccaneers can come into your house a couple of weeks ago and beat you 24-7, what are the Titans going to do trying to make history with a 2,000 yard rusher?

I'm talking about a Titans team that in the last 9 weeks has lost to only Indy and San Diego, two teams with a combined record of 26-4.

Let me make this a little easier for you.

Every single Seattle loss this year has been by double digits with exception of week 3 at home to the Bears, in a game they lost by 6.

Other than that, they have lost by 13 at San Francisco, 17 at Indy, 24 at home to Arizona, 21 at Dallas, 11 at Arizona, 26 at Minnesota, 27 at Houston, 17 at home to Tampa Bay and 38 at Green Bay.

I'm sorry folks but when you are an NFL team and you lost your last 3 games by 27, 17 and 38, I don't care where you are playing, you aren't getting motivated for the last game of the year.

I don't see them competing for 60 minutes in this game and facing Johnson going for 2,000 yards, well let's just say one second of failed concentration and he is gone.

I will gladly lay this number and call for the Seahawks to lose yet another game by double digits this year which in this case, gives us the cover.

FREE SELECTION - NY JETS

fade away and enjoy !!!!!!
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
    NOTE:

FREE SELECTION - NY JETS

fade away and enjoy !!!!!!
    was that you dead, or was that lang lol

lol
    :hide: