Miami +3 -105
    St Louis +8 -105
    Buffalo -8 -105
    Arizona -3
    Dallas -3 +100
    Seattle +6 +100
    Cincinnati +9.5

3 units each

5 team parlay: Detroit +3.5/Buffalo ml -355/Denver ml -490/Dallas -3 +100/Cincinnati +9.5 -115 @ +1002

Dallas Cowgirls to win the super bowl +1300

1 unit each

Thinking on the Cowgirls is that I believe the Saints and Viqueens are free falling, while the Eagles (whom I already have 1 unit on to win the SB at +1000) and Cowgirls are peaking at the right time, and usually it's just too difficult to regroup after a downslide at the end of your season and come back and make the SB. Not to count out GB or ARI, but it's difficult to repeat as conference champs and I don't believe in GB that they can win a meaningful game on the road vs a playoff team.

If either DAL or PHI make the SB, then I have a great chance to possibly hedge and guarantee some profit, or let it ride for the big profit.

Either way, just thought these two teams are both worth a shot at +1000 and +1300, as I don't think either one of them is that much of a "longshot" to win it all what so ever.

i like cleve,mia, and st lou myself

good luck today stif
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      [b]

Dallas Cowgirls to win the super bowl +1300

1 unit each

Thinking on the Cowgirls is that I believe the Saints and Viqueens are free falling, while the Eagles (whom I already have 1 unit on to win the SB at +1000) and Cowgirls are peaking at the right time, and usually it's just too difficult to regroup after a downslide at the end of your season and come back and make the SB. Not to count out GB or ARI, but it's difficult to repeat as conference champs and I don't believe in GB that they can win a meaningful game on the road vs a playoff team.

If either DAL or PHI make the SB, then I have a great chance to possibly hedge and guarantee some profit, or let it ride for the big profit.

Either way, just thought these two teams are both worth a shot at +1000 and +1300, as I don't think either one of them is that much of a "longshot" to win it all what so ever.
      :thumbs:

I was thinking Eagles too, but figured since I already had the Boys from preseason, I'd just pile on the destined loser lol

honestly I think its one of the these two that has a good shot, no matter who wins today, and at future prices like that, its hard to pass up

GL today :beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
      X