a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Horfination- happy new year and GL!....:beerbang:

you ever eaten at BD's Mongolian BBQ by the way?? Joepa and i were wondering.....big sponsor of Wright State basketball. We were curious how the Mongolian chicken was....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Damn that sucked.

FF: No I can't say that I have.

Sunday:
      New England -190
      Arizona +1 +100

Horfin
      a.d.

Comment

BOL Horfin! Not a fan of NE! 31 people left in my surviver pool out of 160. 9 people had Dallas and 11 have New England 3 on Jets, Cinn and GB! I need Baltimore tomorrow... Not that you care, I just was sharing with you!!! :)

BD's Mongolian BBQ is the **** man we have one about 30 minute's north of me!

Have a good Sunday!!!

BB:thumbs:
        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

1-3 (-200.00)

Saturday Division:
          Arizona +7 (-115) vs. N. Orleans

Indianapolis -6 (-120) vs. Baltimore

Horfin
          a.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post

BD's Mongolian BBQ is the **** man we have one about 30 minute's north of me!

:
            :beerbang:

freeking there is a complete dearth of nightlife or quality eating joints in Dayton and Hofrin has never been to BD's......:dunno:.....

GL!...Horfin...:beerbang:

Comment

I've been to Churches Chicken though.

San Diego -300 vs. NY Jets
              Minnesota -3 (+105) vs. Dallas

Horfin
              a.d.

Comment

GL, Horfin.

How about Marion's Pizza? God, that has to be my favorite pizza place in the tri-state area. Its evil how they slice the pizza into little bite sizes so you can pop them in your mouth like a potato chip...evil.
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                  I've been to Churches Chicken though.

Horfin
                  Yeah BD's is a lot like that but a little nicer!

Wow Churches Chicken... Straight up ghetto! I remember when I was a kid around 8 or 9, I was walking through the woods by the house. There was a bag sitting off to the side of the path that caught my eye! So I opened it and wouldn't you know it (No B.S) it was a bag full of tokens for free two piece dinners from Churches. Had to be at least 20-30 from what I remembered! Only problem was there wasn't a Churches by my house, so we had to drive to the City! LMAO Now those were the days. Chicken Tokens! We need Kevin to have a Chicken Token Give away!!! Now that would draw a crowed! :laughing:

BB
                  "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                    Yeah BD's is a lot like that but a little nicer!

Wow Churches Chicken... Straight up ghetto! I remember when I was a kid around 8 or 9, I was walking through the woods by the house. There was a bag sitting off to the side of the path that caught my eye! So I opened it and wouldn't you know it (No B.S) it was a bag full of tokens for free two piece dinners from Churches. Had to be at least 20-30 from what I remembered! Only problem was there wasn't a Churches by my house, so we had to drive to the City! LMAO Now those were the days. Chicken Tokens! We need Kevin to have a Chicken Token Give away!!! Now that would draw a crowed! :laughing:

BB
                    :laughing::laughing:.....there are like 3 in LA and they are all in south central (no joke)

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                      GL, Horfin.

How about Marion's Pizza? God, that has to be my favorite pizza place in the tri-state area. Its evil how they slice the pizza into little bite sizes so you can pop them in your mouth like a potato chip...evil.

no way dude.....LaRosa's....:beerbang::beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        no way dude.....LaRosa's....:beerbang::beerbang:

That is so funny....people who don't/can't get LaRosa's love it...those that can get it....yuck. It literally smells like puke. How you could even compare LaRosa's to Marion's is a crime against humanity.

Seriously though...my family lives 30 minutes away from me....we have a LaRosa's 5 miles away...whenever the family comes to visit, they always want LaRosa's...my wife and I gag at the prospect. LaRosa's isn't bad....but it doesn literally smell like vomit...and to compare it to Marion's is a crime against humanity. Flyer's, you've been warned....to speak of LaRosa's in the same breath as Marion's....just not even right...

Come on Horfin...back me up on this one.....Marion's is the shizzle...LaRosa's...tastes ok...but smells like puke.

Comment

Flyers, seriously, if you love vomit smelling pizza that much, pm me or get in touch, I would be happy to send you some puke pizza....the store is literally 5 miles from my house. Our family NEVER...EVER...orders it...but if you want some, I'd be happy to hook you up. If you're feeling like you want a really good pizza, I'll even send you some Marion's Pizza from Dayton...its like 20 mins away....but I'd be happy to educate you on southwest pizza....LaRosa's...hahhahahhahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                            Flyers, seriously, if you love vomit smelling pizza that much, pm me or get in touch, I would be happy to send you some puke pizza....the store is literally 5 miles from my house. Our family NEVER...EVER...orders it...but if you want some, I'd be happy to hook you up. If you're feeling like you want a really good pizza, I'll even send you some Marion's Pizza from Dayton...its like 20 mins away....but I'd be happy to educate you on southwest pizza....LaRosa's...hahhahahhahahaha.

Can't believe you're hacking on Buddy LaRosa like that.....:bang::bang:

Some chick i know swears by Dewey's pizza. Everybody has their own pizza tastes. LaRosas is what it is IMO......i grew up eating it at pizza parties after soccer and basketball games so gotta have a slice when i get back whether it smells like vomit or not....lol...

what is your take on gold star vs. skylilne and UDF ice cream vs. graeters or aglamesis??

Montgomery Inn is where i always hit (boathouse) before Reds games. Took Bolier there a couple of times. When they come out right they are awesome ribs!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              Can't believe you're hacking on Buddy LaRosa like that.....:bang::bang:

Some chick i know swears by Dewey's pizza. Everybody has their own pizza tastes. LaRosas is what it is IMO......i grew up eating it at pizza parties after soccer and basketball games so gotta have a slice when i get back whether it smells like vomit or not....lol...

what is your take on gold star vs. skylilne and UDF ice cream vs. graeters or aglamesis??

Montgomery Inn is where i always hit (boathouse) before Reds games. Took Bolier there a couple of times. When they come out right they are awesome ribs!

Dewey's is very very good, but they use gourmet toppings. If you want a pizza with pesto, roasted garlic, kalamata olives, olive oil, ****ake mushrooms and goat cheese, then Dewey's is what you want. If you want a pepperoni, sausage and onion pizza, then Marion's is where its at.

I don't eat a lot of Cincy chili. Maybe have Skyline once every couple of years, but I'd go with Skyline. Folks in Cincy say Mount Washington Chili has the best Cincy chili in the city.

Graeters for ice cream...but I'm not a big ice cream guy at all...don't really like sweets. I like the Montgomery Inn...its gotten pricey for boiled ribs, but if you like a sweeter sauce, its pretty good. I went to Memphis a couple of years ago and ate at some of their rib joints...since then, I haven't had a lot of motivation to get to the Montgomery Inn. They simply don't hold a candle to one of the bbq rib capitals of the world.

Best place to eat in Cincy, IMHO, for your next visit is Jeff Ruby's....best steak I've ever had. The lobster and crab mashed potatoes don't suck either.

Comment

Working...
                              X