X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<<<HALFMAN HALFAMAZIN PLAYOFFS GOY INSIDE

Been monitoring this line all week and going with :

CINCINNATI ML -135.........................10* UNITS

OK first things first disregard last weeks game. Why? Because it was meaningless. How do i know?? If it were such a game with importance/meaning and both teams played 100% why would the Jets be underdogs?? After the Jets smacked the Bengals, the first line came out that same nite in vegas favoring the Bengals by 4. Hence Vegas doesnt buy that result last game.

I am sick and tired of people saying defense wins games. Newsflash in order to win the game you must have more points than ur opposition and NYJ defense is not a scoring defense. What matters in the playoffs is QB play, just ask Manning and Brady. Last teams i can remember that won the SB with subpar QB was the Ravens and Bears of the 80's, other than that its the QB play that determines the outcome. I will put my money on Palmer over Sanchez anyday. Do you think Palmer will be 1-11 for 0 yds?? NO WAY. Do you think Brad Smith will rush for 94 yds?? NO WAY. Jones was shut down last week, it was Smith and Greene that did the most of the damage. Bengals cbs are underrated and are very good. This game will come down to QB play and to expect Sanchez to be mistake free in a playoff game on the road with temp in the low 20's??? i dont buyy it.

NYJ are 9-2 when they are even or have less TO's then their opponents. 0-5 when they have more TO's. MARVIN LEWIS IS 36-6-1 when they win the turnover battle. 7-35 when they dont. What am i saying?? Jets wil have more turnovers then the Bengals and the Bengals will surprise the Jets. 17-10 CINCY

I agree and the turnover thing was the deciding factor for me as well. I believe the Bungles will be able to put Sanchez in a position to have to win the game for his team, and I don't think he will be able to do it, and turnovers should result.

The team who has the turnover margin in their favor, even by 1, has a sick winning % (about 85%), and it obviously goes up even more with each extra turnover.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

thats what i was thinking stifler but Palmer seems like he is giving the game away... Revis didnt pick that pass off Palmer threw it terribly.. Im gonna let this play ride, dispite NYJ +2 TO in 1h, just up a TD, lets see if the bengals can have some life.

Comment

Working...
      X