• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard round

Bungles -135

3 units

Bungles/Jets u34 +100

2 units

Just hoping last week was indeed a farce, and going against turnover machine Dirty Sanchez who I don't think will be able to lead his team to a win on the road if forced to do so. If the Bungholes can't stop the run again and I lose, so be it. If Dirty Sanchez throws for 300 yds, 3 TD's and no picks leading his team to the win, so be it.

But IMHO this line is screaming for NYJ money after what they did last Sunday night, and Sanchez is the reason why.

GLTA :beerbang:

Like both, gl stif

Comment

GL I have pretty similar thoughts on this game. If this is going to be the game where Sanchez plays any different and surprises us all then I'm willing to take that risk.

Comment

Yea, that's what it's all about. I mean every bet you make is a risk. For me it came down to the Jets (mainly Sanchez) being the bigger risk. If he (they) gets it done today, then so be it.

Comment

Jets +2.5 +105 2nd half

2 units

Bungles are bad, real bad. Jets are dominating the game again, and Palmer is the QB who looks like ****. 2 turnovers already, and almost a 3rd, and I don't suspect the Jets coaching staff will put Sanchez in a position to screw it up at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Jets +2.5 +105 2nd half

2 units

Bungles are bad, real bad. Jets are dominating the game again, and Palmer is the QB who looks like ****. 2 turnovers already, and almost a 3rd, and I don't suspect the Jets coaching staff will put Sanchez in a position to screw it up at this point.
            great call stif. i did the same thing.

You can go back to all those stats that i threw out on the Bungals...more than 18 points in a game 2 times in L11.....5 second half TD's and shut out 3x in the 2nd half in L11.....they are just an awful trash football team on offense. i think Palmer never has recovered from his injuries and the Offensive (and it should refer to his play calling) coordinator is junk too.

I can't believe i wait around like every 5 years for this ****....:ohman:....i should just become like a bills or lions fan and then i don't have to worry about following the NFL or the playoffs.....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LOL why all the suspense just because you're a Bengals fan? They've only had 2 winning seasons in the last like 15 or 16 years. Maybe more. No better than the Bills, or the Lions for that matter.

They haven't even won a playoff game since 1991 they just said. 19 years and counting without a playoff win. Bills played in 4 super bowls in that time frame, even if they were all losses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Bills played in 4 super bowls in that time frame, even if they were all losses lol
                We will rise again:beerbang:

Great buy out Stif, GL the rest of the way
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                X