• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Card

Jets +3 -119 vs Bungles

8 Units

GL

Long time no see JML! Looks like we could be two of a few on NYJ today:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks UD. Yeah...Jets play was the biggest of the year for me, so I decided to post it. Strange people were pounding the bungles. Strange.

Cowboys -3 -133 vs Eagles

5 Units

GL

Comment

Nice wins yesterday.

It would probably be more beneficial to those who are interested in your picks though if you actually posted before the game started. Posting NY Jets at 4:00 eastern doesn't help anyone when the game starts at 4:00 eastern, and Dallas at 8:07 really doesn't help anyone when the game started and came off the board at 8:00.

I mean c'mon, you've been around forever and i'm sure you know better than that...and have probably even called other people out for doing the same thing at one time or another.

GL today

Comment

Bengals game started at 4:30 yesterday stif.

Comment

My fault then, and my apologies to JML for my being mistaken on the start time of that game.

It doesn't change the Dallas play being 7 minutes late though, and the general meaning of my post doesn't change either.

The reason to post plays at a place like this is to share info with others, and it doesn't much matter what you're playing if the game is off the board when you post it, so why even bother posting at that point. That is still the main question I have here. I too played Dallas last night, but did it en route to pick my daughter up at her moms house via my iphone, so I just did not post it because it would have been late, and that's something that just completely defeats the general purpose of this and other forums.

Past posting has gotten many a person chastised in the past, and while I admit I do not read all the threads here like I used to, I would have pointed this out in anyone's thread I read and saw that posted a game 7 minutes after the start time.

Comment

lol...i Was having problems with bet365. Got the bet in, and posted it as the kickoff was happening. Didn't think it was a big deal. Whatever.

Comment

You're right tho....earlier the play is posted, the better it is for everyone! :thumbs:

GL

Comment

Pats/Ravens is the hardest game to cap this weekend IMO. So I'll just go with the public fave...lol.

Pats -3.5 -105 vs Ravens

2 Units

GL Everyone.... enjoy the games!! :thumbs:

Comment

I was using the forum via my Iphone. Thanks alot ****nose. Glad you track my movements.

It's funny how you people (JML) mention fading me, but there's no way it's profitable. Look up my records and do the math. It's not hidden.

You're just another one of JML's boyfriends and it's not hard to see....just like the other turd that posted a few weeks ago saying the same ****.

Even my ****ty NBA record of 150-171 would yield a whole 6 units of profit at 1 unit per game had you faded it at -110 juice.

You'd be killed fading my NHL, NCAAF, NCAABB picks at a winning record, and even my NFL at a slightly losing record, you would still have a losing record too because of juice.

Do the math and prove me wrong big guy.

Comment

I don't know where reff2 went but I banned him permently. One post and he's an *******. JML, I've always got along with you and you a valued poster, but when you mess with one you mess with em all. You posted late and you know better. I also know you and stif have a past. Don't feel like you have to walk on egg shells, but don't be the one breaking the eggs. This thread is closed and lets move on for the better.
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                      X