This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn reff2 aka miamiguy

Wow, didn't know your crackhead ass was still swingin from my nuts after what? 4 or 5 years.

Maybe I should post all the emails you used to send to Kevin to forward to me suckin my ass back in the day. Let the people of this forum know what you're really all about, and where your ****ty little comments today stemmed from, huh?

I know gambler was you too. Ya know, the guy crying about my ncaaf record a few weeks back. And without going back and looking I assume you're the guy from MLB too. I had no idea you were still so in love with me. I must have left quite the impression back on you in the UC days.

Whatever the connection is between you and jml I don't know, but don't think for one minute that I don't know what's up. I've been letting it go on all this time so I could expose what was the deal really was, not you guys pulling one over on me.

You can say all you want when I pick a bad side or have a bad day, which is always when you punks show up and strike, but the bottom line is that I'm still waiting for you to show how you're making money by fading all my plays fella.

I'm actually kinda honored that you're still in love with me after all this time, even if you have to try to hide under different handles to show it :thumbs:

This is getting interesting. Post those emails. Gonna grab some popcorn and beer for this one :booz:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I need to come around more often.

Comment

FF, puff puff pass

LOL
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          FF, puff puff pass
          :beer2:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            FF, puff puff pass

LOL
            i shoudn't have even gotten into it...lol......i just don't get the whole thing....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hey it's better if it just goes away, I agree. It's all childish and ridiculous, and I tried to ignore it and let it go forever, but most people can only take do much before they have to defend themselves, and I guess today was my day. Miamiguy of all people too, lol. Seriously man, our beef was like 5 years ago and I don't even remember what it was about or that you even existed anymore. Get a life man.

I read your original comment flyers and although I won't repeat any of it, it was well written and your points were dead on.

As far as I'm concerned this issue is closed

Comment

cool
                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                X