X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Underdog88 & Stifler's Mom

Chan Gailey?!

wtf.

what. Dick Jauron, Dave Campo, or Wade Phillips wasnt available?

lol sadly Dallas and Buffalo share at least 3 of the dubious aforementioned at one time
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    Chan Gailey?!

wtf.

what. Dick Jauron, Dave Campo, or Wade Phillips wasnt available?

lol sadly Dallas and Buffalo share at least 3 of the dubious aforementioned at one time
    what did the bird say when he flew over buffalo bills offices.....Cheep, cheep...cheep cheep cheep..

Seriously, anyone who has been following this knows the 411. The bills don't want to pay a coach and reportedly today Wilson said under no circumstances did he want Marty Schottnheimer who was interested and available. They didn't want to pay the money to a guy like Shannahan or Cower....so they got Chan Gailey. And they will continue to lose some more, and some more and some more until they fire chan gailey and go hire the next version of chan gailey. Bills love to try and polish a turd on the cheap. I mean it's laughable when these big high priced names come up for the bills job, especially when it comes from the bills.......

And LMAO...i don't remember who it was but BUF asked permission to talk to them and he said no way did he even want to talk to the bills.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Flyers...That would be Russ Grimm and Brian Schottenheimer this time around. That organization is a joke and as a Bills fan I am sad that it looks like it will be moved when Ralph dies. He is on the record multiple times stating that he won't sell till he dies so it isn't likely to be sold to anyone but the highest bidder (ex: dude that owns Rogers Communications).

By continuing to put a poor product on the field and being cheap with his GM/coaches for 10 years he has finally done enough to push fans away. He got lucky that the TO signing last year fooled people for one year and even admitted during the season that signing was for marketing purposes. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I think they see quite a few blackouts this year even at their low ticket prices. It's too bad because that area would support a quality product.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
        Flyers...That would be Russ Grimm and Brian Schottenheimer this time around. That organization is a joke and as a Bills fan I am sad that it looks like it will be moved when Ralph dies. He is on the record multiple times stating that he won't sell till he dies so it isn't likely to be sold to anyone but the highest bidder (ex: dude that owns Rogers Communications).

By continuing to put a poor product on the field and being cheap with his GM/coaches for 10 years he has finally done enough to push fans away. He got lucky that the TO signing last year fooled people for one year and even admitted during the season that signing was for marketing purposes. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I think they see quite a few blackouts this year even at their low ticket prices. It's too bad because that area would support a quality product.

franchise- here is the link. Marty wanted that job as well (maybe brian but for sure marty).

wgrz.com | Buffalo, NY | Report: Marty Schottenheimer Wanted Buffalo Bills Coaching Job, Brian Billick Also Interested

Comment

Sorry Flyers...I meant Grimm and Brian both said they were interested in interviewing for the job. They preferred to stay as coordinators.
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Brian Shott did not say he was interested in the job. He actually turned down an interview. Freakin Bills were so set on getting an offensive coach which is why they did not take leslie frazier. Of course they have to hirer the worst offensive coach out there. Billick would have been my choice if you had to go for offense. I can't wait til Gailey tries to bring some of his castaway friends from KC over to BUFF. Only good thing is I guess is that Gailey likes to run the ball a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              what did the bird say when he flew over buffalo bills offices.....Cheep, cheep...cheep cheep cheep..

Seriously, anyone who has been following this knows the 411. The bills don't want to pay a coach and reportedly today Wilson said under no circumstances did he want Marty Schottnheimer who was interested and available. They didn't want to pay the money to a guy like Shannahan or Cower....so they got Chan Gailey. And they will continue to lose some more, and some more and some more until they fire chan gailey and go hire the next version of chan gailey. Bills love to try and polish a turd on the cheap.
              Cowher didn't want the spot, and from what I heard recommended the Bills talk to Gailey. I just don't understand the logic behind grabbing Gailey after all this talk about how they wanted to really take the time to interview and get the best option. They wanted experience, but jeez. All the talk about them spending the money necessary is bulls**t.

After his press conferences, I was starting to get behind Nix- though he sounds like an idiot when he speaks- I like his thoughts about developing players rather than going out and signing the big name guys. Today the Bills fired another **** office duder who played a role in the trash drafts we have had, seemingly another step towards developing young talent. Now first thing Gailey says is that he is "intrigued" by Vick? Doesn't make much sense to me. Pretty obvious by now that Ralph is going to do just enough to keep the fans coming to the stadium:bang:

Just pisses me off knowing that the division, despite the decline of the Patriots, as a whole has gotten better and the Bills will likely be in the basement
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

just got a text from my buddy, who has been a season ticket holder for quite some time....pretty much reflects most people's thoughts around here

sad indeed when you have guys like Billick and Martyball beating down the door. o well, Ralph knows he's getting my $500 no matter what, so I guess that makes me the biggest sucker in this scenario

:bitching:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  just got a text from my buddy, who has been a season ticket holder for quite some time....pretty much reflects most people's thoughts around here

sad indeed when you have guys like Billick and Martyball beating down the door. o well, Ralph knows he's getting my $500 no matter what, so I guess that makes me the biggest sucker in this scenario

:bitching:
                  i really feel bad for the fans of any team that get hosed by ownership. Cincinnati has a waiting list for season tickets and Mike Brown knows no matter what, fans will show up. The **** part is that when the fans protest and stop showing up, ownership uses that as an excuse to move the team. It will never be good because teams are identified with a city, but really belong to the owner.

Too bad for a city like Buffalo that had a lot of success and had a lot of support. That team has done nothing but plug in turds and make awful draft decisions for the past decade.

Comment

An offensive coach? What the fck ever..I saw what this bum did to my Jackets for years...I don't see how there was nobody out there better than Gailey they could have hired for the same salary..hey, who knows...he might even bring in Reggie to be the bills QB..lmao

Comment

Yea, they could have used their heads and kept interim coach Perry Fewell.

The team really responded to him and overachieved while he was in charge. Lets not forget what he had to work with.....lots of injuries to guys who may have the ability to be good, busts, no real offensive line to speak of, and a QB situation that would make any head coach want to :puke:

Yet they were competitive, and won their share of games.

And firing Bobby April, one of the best special teams coaches ever? Nice move, **** faces.

I'm finding it real hard to remain a Bills fan after all of this **** year after year starting with douche bag Williams and his boyfriend Rob Johnson when Flutie was the clear choice, up until this present move that seems to make no sense or have no real direction.

Bringing in Michael Vick would be a big improvement at this point. Maybe bring Drew Bledsoe out of retirement? :laughing:

And if they draft that dickweed Jimmy Claussen, I am officially done being a Bills fan.
                      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-24-2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I think April wanted out, I know i would lol. I'm worried about them drafting a qb too, but I think they have to go defensive line/linebacker first round. All this talk of developing players makes me think they are giving Trent another look. :bang:

Comment

One team's loss is another's gain (April) :beerbang:

And nice pick with Aaron Maybin lol

Comment

Working...
                          X