NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
    Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
    Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
    Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)

Comment

Have a new gauge for Mr. Lang...

[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_D9nYzvHFBFk/Sr_XXWvP9NI/AAAAAAAAAGA/-fQeOY4oTuA/BULL****OMETER2.gif[/IMG]
      Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

And Lang fade continues............Congrats to WHO-DAT !!!!!!

Peace out..............
        In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
        The Grateful Dead..........
        "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          thank god he's on the colts.
          Comment of the Year!

Comment

"30 dimes" of juice is nothing to sneeze at either. What's really funny is that whether you bet on indy or no, everyone knew the line was a little inflated towards the colts, so how could anyone justify laying their largest amount of the year on the colts? Was that really the best line he saw all year? Hell no it wasn't. I guess his so-called streak of 18 is snapped

Comment

Dude, not 30 dimes ... 300 dimes!!!

The guy had a losing season, played the ultimate game of chase in the SB and tried to win it all back and save face by recommending a "300 dime" play, then got burned by the oldest trick in the book.

I mean, reasoning or not, how could you honestly look at a guy calling it a "300 dime" play and not see him chasing bad. 300 dimes? Really? He's been a 25-50 dime guy all year long and suddenly, in the biggest game of the year, a game where the oddsmakers stake their reputations and livelyhoods on the outcome so that they don't get burned, and this guy comes in with a "300-dimer" because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else?

Funny how these popular touts get beat because of their amateur-ish skills.

But hey, I bet he's got a super-cool autographed picture of Pacino and McConnahy (sp?) on his office wall. He knows people, so he's got to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post

But hey, I bet he's got a super-cool autographed picture of Pacino and McConnahy (sp?) on his office wall. He knows people, so he's got to be good.
                That is the greatest line ever!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

A capper that lost it ALL, prop bets as well:laughing:.
                NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                Teasers:
                Rothstein's leans:
                Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                Rothstein's "leans":
                Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Once again he found himself on the terribly obvious side of a bet lol

Comment

Also, I love how he never posts spreads or moneyline with actual numbers. He just says buy the half or whatever. So I guess by not ever posting a spread he can claim he won when he didnt since he never clarifies lol.

Comment

Lol most touts don't post numbers it seems, the only real reason for which that I can see is so they can grade their plays at the best line possible and weasel out of all the close losses and make them pushes or wins.

Like last night he had a play on New Mexico St, which was -2 when I looked over the lines everywhere but SIA which was -2.5. I'm sure though, that he found some book out there that offered -1.5 at some point throughout the day, and used it as justification to score the play a winner (it landed exactly on the 2)

It would be a little hard, however, to find a way to grade the Colts play a winner lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

It would be a little hard, however, to find a way to grade the Colts play a winner lol.
                        TNP's guy.....:beerbang::beerbang:
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                        X