Daws1089's Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Super Bowl

ytd was awful and it was a terrible year all around. I shaved 2 units off of the hole I was in during the playoffs. Hope to get a few more back today.

A lot of people are already crowning Manning as the best qb ever. Why? Despite his great play in the reg. season he has not been overly great in big games. I hate to see people do this to players and its mostly talking heads, but it's not fair to the players when they do this. They did the same to the patriots by basically crowning them champs before they even played the superbowl. Brees may not be as seasoned, but the colts have not seen an offense like this all season as it is unlike any other. I would make this game a pick em or colts -1 so I'm taking the value. I've been a loser all season so feel free to take the colts and cash.

Saints +5

6 units

Saints +170

2 units

I like the saints myself . I also think (although its a super square thing to do) that this one will go over the total. I know its high as is but every super bowl total is always inflated because so many recreational players put money on it and generally that means inflated favs and overs. I can see this one locked up something like 28-28 then it comes down to the last two minutes or something . I know that sounds rediculous because I'm saying that basically for the whole game no field goals will be made abd maybe I'm wrong and they score nothing but field goals LOL . But I'm sticking with it , I'd like to see the total drop a little before I play though..
    If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
    do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

Cheers Daws, way to end the season on a positive note! :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

Comment

Nice hit Daws!

Comment

:victory:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks for the support fellas. Picked up a cool 9.6 units to end the season. Hope you all cashed and enjoyed the game.

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X