NFC vs AFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC vs AFC

In my opinion, Indy has the best QB in football today. It will be tough for the 26th rate defense to stop Manning and co. THE only way N.O. can win this game in my opinion is turn overs, but turn overs and Manning always fail to co-exist,Manning is not going to make the same mistakes as Farve did,the Saints 'D' will not find much success in getting after and pressuring Manning,the Colts 'O' line has only allowed 10 sacks this year and he rarely recieves a lot of pressure. The colts are the bottom of the leauge at running the football but that does not mean that they are not effective at running the ball. Adaii is a solid runner and Brown has the speed to break off big runs if saints focus all thier attention on the passing game of colts. Seems like the late money is coming in on the saints as they are the trendy and popular bet with Obama and all the hollywood celebs.,they are the feel good story, everyone will be pulling for the saints,BUT I bet with my pocket book and not my heart,in my opinion the COLTS are the better team in multiple areas of this match up........GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
    Either Black or Red...
Working...
X