Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3

2-1 + 0.90

Not liking any thing this week but taking a chance on the Giants at home against Tenn. Had my mind set on the under on Pit @ TB till I seen it at 33. Still looking at a prop that ain't out at BetUs, no score first qrtr in that game. TB might not do much but they kepp you from doing any thing. I also took a fkd up bet that I never seen offered before and maybe I been out the loop and these wagers been there just didn't see em

NYG -3 -105

TB +4 1/2 -105

NO, Wash and GB win +250

Small bets jus to have action Sunday. I should add to Giants as I feel that is the only bet I might win LOL. GL this weekend
    If its fun, do it

GL!...this week...:beerbang:.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hey Matt, I was checking line moves and TB is +1. Got 4 1/2 at betus and is still at 4 1/2. So I checked the greek and they have +1. Both at 2-0 and both lucky they are at that point. But I don't understand the 3 1/2 difference in the line. That is monumental.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

try the middle:beer2:

GL Yo:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Damn UDog. I forgot about that ****. Books have been covering their ass for a long time and it became a thing of the past. Years ago, you could middle every week. But then they just changed the juice and moved it 1/2 pt to keep you from middlin'. Nice goin' man. You got a BDay comin' up soon bro. GL man
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Hey Dog, my other out had it at 2 1/2. Not going to try to middle that. 1 yes, but not 2 1/2. My money has been sittin' there for awhile so I woke it up with a 10 pt teaser

NYG +7
            NE -4 1/2
            Philly +7

GL this weekend
            If its fun, do it

Comment

I have been focusing on the Pitt@TB all week but Laid off most of what I wanted because of juice. I took some props on this game and really like em

No score last two of 1st half +180

No score first 7 1/2 mins -125

first score not a TD +105

GL today
              If its fun, do it

Comment

GL today YO.........with ya on the G-Men! :thumbs:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X