Indianapolis -6
    Dallas ML +115
    St Louis +6
    Jacksonville/Philadelphia OVER 44.5
    Jacksonville ML +145
    Oakland ML +180
    Seattle +6
    Miami -1.5

I'll probably slash a few games as that would be a pretty big card.
    GLTA! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

GL paring that card down Coach.....and GL on your pared down picks! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

3 units:
      New England -8.5/Baltimore -6 (6 point teaser)
      As opposed to laying so many points, I'll just tease these two. Baltimore's offense is due to bust out and no way the Browns offense will keep up until Cribbs scores about 3 return TDs. New England has far more weapons than Buffalo. Yeah, the D isn't the best but mercy, the Bills are just flat-out awful.

2 units:
      Houston/Dallas OVER 47 - I want to think Dallas pulls out the win but hemmed and hawed at this one too much. On one hand, Dallas can't afford to start 0-3 - if they do, the season is nearly shot. On the other hand, Houston can really make a statement by starting 3-0. I'd rather sit back and hopefully enjoy a shootout.
      Jacksonville/Philadelphia OVER 44.5 - Jacksonville is much better at home than on the road while Philly seems to be clicking on offense right now. I can see both Vick and Garrard both throwing for a pair of scores and would expect pretty nice days from McCoy and MJD as well.
      Indianapolis -6 - If this game was December, I might think twice but great weather today for the domed Colts. Champ is supposed to play but he's not 100% and Goodman is a game-time decision. Even if he starts, 2 banged-up corners against Peyton? Yikes. Broncos passing game is solid but I can see an INT or two from Orton trying to keep pace. Denver has no running game, Harris is out again, and some of the players might not be there mentally after McKinley's tragic death earlier in the week.
      San Francisco -2.5 - Samurai Mike might knock the snot out of the whole team single-handedly if they lose. I'll take Alex Smith and Gore/Crabtree/Davis more than Cassel and Charles/Jones/Bowe. 49ers struggled in a great home-field advantage stadium in Seattle and an amped-up Arrowhead w/the 2-0 Chiefs could pose a problem but it just comes down to not trusting Cassel at all.

1 unit:
      Tampa Bay/Pittsburgh UNDER 27.5 +210 (alternative line) - This has all the makings of an ugly game. Pittsburgh has 2 5th string QBs on the roster who negate the value of Ward and Wallace. Freeman has been impressive thus far but the Steeler D is a bit of upgrade of what he has faced before. I expect to see 25+ carries from my boy Rashard today in a grind-it-out kind of game. It almost looks too easy so with that being said, it's probably a shootout. :laughing:
      Carolina/Cincinnati UNDER 38 - Carolina has looked really bad offensively. Neither Williams or Stewart has gotten on track thus far behind an O-Line that is struggling and I don't want to back a QB making his first start against a pretty solid Cincy defense. Bengals have been Bungles on offense thus far. Palmer seems to have regressed each of the last few seasons. Bengals 20-10 kind of game.

I'll probably add a few later. GLTA! :thumbs:
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
      X