Papas Week 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papas Week 7

This is my first post this year. I have been reading you guys picks for years (since the old site.. can't remember the name). But every year I've started posting I immediately tanked. So here goes for 2010. Thanks for all the past picks U-Dog, Stiff, Baller, and Horfin.

2 unit plays

Cincy +3.5 (tailing a couple of you guys on this one)
    Bears - 3
    Pats +3
    GBay -2.5

4 unit plays

Saints -13
    Philly +3

8 unit play

KC -9.5

I think the Bears blitz McNabb all afternoon. He could complete some long ones and hurt them and with Cutler at the helm I never like going big on Chicago. But I like Chicago's D to wear down the Skins. - If Gates was 100% I'd probably like the bolts in a 'must-win' situation but this is the first big time QB the bolts have faced this year. Look for Bellichick's gameplan to hold the Bolts O down - GBay IMO will open up the playbook. This game means everything to them. They have their main receivers and will stretch the Vikes secondary. GBay's D is battered but their O can out score anybody.. especially at home where they will get some calls

Sean Peyton will not allow NO to overlook the Browns with all the close games the Saints have had this year. Look for NO to get up and stand on the gas. - Playing Philly is simply a fade on Tenn's offense. I miss the days of making boatloads fading Kerry Collins at NY and CAR. If they announce early he's starting I'll go much bigger on Philly. Jackson hadn't done much before the last two games so losing him won't be a huge blow. Kolb is looking better every start. Also Britt is sitting due to a barfight. Jeff Fisher is old school. Might be some grumblings over sitting the # 1 receiver on the team an entire game, when the rest of the NFL seems to think sitting one series is sufficient punishment

KC is pretty obvious. Jax sucks.. KC's great at home. KC is finally giving in and giving the ball to Jamal Charles. KC's run defense will stack the box and force Jax to beat them in the air. Sims-Walker has done nothing but bitch about his contract all year. I think the Jags mail it in here in KC and probably for the rest of the season. :thumbs:

GL to ALL
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

keep your eyes on the paydirt!

Adding one pleaser

Cincy -3
    Rams -3

2 units to win 12 (ties win)
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)