Scientific Halloween Picks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientific Halloween Picks!

HORRIBLE run lately, so pick against me this weekend!

Broncos +2 - Broncos have to rebound after getting spanked by the Raiders right? Against a team starting Troy Smith right? Probably not, my hometown team probably wins by a FG.

Jaguars +6 (EV) - Dallas is done right? Jags w/ MJD and Garrard back, they can't lose by more than 6 right? Dallas will probably win by 7+ just to give all those Boys fans false hope they can still make the playoffs...

Redskins +1.5/ML - Skins have beaten better teams this season, who knows how Stafford will play, Skins D has been solid this season (numbers skewed because of the Houston game which they should have won but did cover)...All this reasoning just means Detroit, coming off the bye wins by 7.

Jets -5 - Blah blah blah...Jets coming off a bye, Packers banged up...Jets win by 3

Rams -2 - Good team at home...looks like no Deangelo for the Panthers, Rams probably win or lose late by 1.

Chiefs -7 - Good home team, runs the ball well, Bills can't stop the run. Chiefs probably win by 4.

Chargers -4 - Throw out the New England game, Chargers blow out teams at home. Not much faith in Vince and Chargers are good against the run. Chargers probably out gain the Titans but Norv will make a bonehead decision and Chargers lose by 2.

Steelers +1/ML - Steelers are simply the better team. No Reggie or Pierre...Steelers should win this game, but won't, Saints win by 6.

Dolphins +1.5/ML - Like the Steelers above, the better team. NO faith in Carson Palmer, unless you count faith in him screwing up at an important part in the game, which he seems to do often. Granted, sometimes aren't COMPLETELY his fault, Ochocinco let's a few passes he should catch go off his hands and end up as INTs (cough Tampa game cough)...whatever the circumstance, Miami should win a close game on the road but since I just jinxed it, Cincy, although outplayed, wins by a touchdown.

Well folks, there you go. A 9 team parlay for you to get RICH! You can thank me later...Happy Halloween and avoid those houses who hand out fruit...or healthy snacks...or loose change! :thumbs:
    It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Get 'em Scientific.......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X