Papas Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papas Picks

Philly killed me last week not being able to convert in the red zone.. and I was just flat out wrong about the Saints. Bush affects their offense more than I thought. No more monies on them until he's back. 3-4 last week so looking to improve :bang:

4 units

Jax +7
    Skins +132
    Gbay/Jets Over 41

8 units

Miami +1
    KC -6.5

I'm going to keep fading the Cowboys until they change coaches. The Cowboys can't close the deal which means bad coaching. Garrard returns, Jones-Drew healthy. I wouldnt be suprised if the Boys put it together at home against a weak defense, and a QB who will actually look at more than one receiver. But I still see value with Jax getting 7. - SKins are a hard team for me to cap but I like them here to win SU. - Gbay and Jets, if either team gets up double digits it will become a shootout. Gbay can't run the ball so expect a lot of passing. - Just betting on the better team with Miami. - I'm going to ride KC until they prove me wrong. Bills getting a lot of deserved credit for thrashing the Ravens defense. They wont' sneak up on KC in their second straight road game. :beerbang:

More picks before afternoon games

Good luck all!!
    NFL

3-5 (-$135)

CFB

4-2 (+$70)

keep your eyes on the paydirt!

adding:

4 units

Pats -5.5

8 units

Titans +6