Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy +3 !!!!! Give me some feedback

Colts look too good to be true! At +3

looks like the sucker line of the week if you ask me. that and the pats -5 @ cle are square as square gets. everyone will be in love with indy 1. because they always are and 2. because they just beat the texans on monday night. it's a bad spot for indy on a short week, on the road and eagles have never lost off of the bye week under andy reid. vick back at qb. eagles defense isnt great but its a heck of a lot better than houstons too.

Comment

You couldn't be more right on Daws. The public option of NE cracks me up right now. It's like no one watched them be handed the games they've been winning, from their win against "$hitty winless Buffalo", right down to the last 2 weeks. They're an 8-8 or 9-7 type team getting public respect as if they were still that 16-0 team from a few years back. Even their vaunted offense doesn't look real sharp. They're living on borrowed time as SD outplayed them 2 weeks ago big time sans the 2 million turnovers and ditto for MINNY this week. They go down hard soon, and more than likely this week. A decent CLE team at +5.5 (will prob be +6 or more till game time) as a home dog off a bye against a team who has been lucky as $hit lately smells like upset city to me.

Looks like a great spot to play Philly too. Colts still with a ton of ?'s and Philly off a bye should be able to exploit them, especially with Vick back at QB (as much as I dislike him) and Indy off a short week and divisional revenge win vs HOU on MNF.
      Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-02-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I do agree but at +3???? I would have thought at -3 the public would pounce on Indy

+3 is a good bet

Comment

why is it a good bet, im curious to hear the other side of that game? Making the eagles favorites says a ton, dont you think?

Comment

Well my initial reation to this line is ...WOW! the oddsmakers think that philliy and Indy are basically evenly matched on a neutral field.

I feel like Indy is a touchdown better on a neutral field....

I do see this as a bad spot for Indy coming off the Monday night big win and a fishy line At colts +3???????(still can't beleive +3!)

However, at +3 Indy it seems like a worst case scenario ...I mean can you go against Payton Manning as an underdog ???? In fact how many times have the colts even been an underdog the past 2 years?

oddsmakers are giving Andy Reid a lot of respect for his record coming off a bye ....

Comment

The line is based on situation, not the books perception of how good the teams are. Indy short week and Philly bye. I bet people thought Indy would've beaten jax and hou on the road but they didn't.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I may have to hedge my Indy bet somehow

I was having one to many and got carried away on this one

Thinking of a teaser with Philly and?????! Any suggestions

Comment

I wouldn't tease Philly either, it's just not really a teasable line. And if you like the colts stick with it, were just telling you not to bet the house bc it's a classic trap line. If your looking to tease I'd think getting Atlanta to -2.5 ha to be on your card

Comment

As an Eagle fan, Peyton scares the crap out of me. Two games come to mind, one in Philly (When we had Dawkins and Jim Johnson) and one in Indy (Garcia year), both losses. Guys like him and Warner just pick us apart and read our blitzes really well.

Comment

Working...
                    X