Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Discussion

Howdy all!

Didn't see a thread so figured I would start one.

The WTF line of the week to me is NE -5 at Clev. Seems to scream take NE so NFL logic suggest the smart play is Clev +5, but I have a hard time pulling trigger with a rookie QB starting but Hillis a very good back. Will watch this closely.

Another WTF line is Indy +3. There is a thread on this and I agree with alot said in there but this again seems to easy at +3....

Buff +3. Lets be real here. Buff will not go winless and at 0-7 it getting down to nut cutting time. They will play tooth and nail to get their 1st win. Will it be this weekend against CHI??Biggest concern here is CHI off the Bye....

J-E-T-S -4. I think this is a good spot play for the J-E-T-S after getting there ass handed to them at home last weekend and couple that with Det F'ing up Wash I like the J-E-T-S to bounce back this weekend.

Thoughts on these or others gentlemen??

BigBag, I agree on the Browns game and they're off a bye week! Like the Bills with home field advantage to get into the win column and don't think there is anyway that the Jets pull their QB like the Skins did and fold up the tent in D-Riot! All games I was already looking at.....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X