Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Picks week 9

Texans +2
    Hou will win straight up here. Rivers will not have Gates on sunday. Schaub, Andre and Foster will put up big numbers in this potential shootout.

Jets/Lions Over 42
    NY might have the best defense but this Det offense looks unstoppable. Megatron will be in revis island but Calvin should win a few battles here. NY's offense will bounce back after the donut they displayed last week.

KC/OAK Over 41
    These rivals will atleast score 3TDs a piece and expect alot of homerun plays from charles and mcfadden in this one.

Finally, most definitely

Giants -7
    G-men's pass rush will give Whitehurst trouble all game and Bradshaw will run for another 100 yards.

GLTA! :thumbs:

Not on those first three....but GL to ya! :thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 11-05-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Man I think San Deigo takes it to the texans like Dallas did

Comment

Originally posted by drew4008 View Post
        GL :thumbs:
        Last edited by joepa66; 11-05-2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drew4008 View Post
          :thx: Drew

This is now the second thread you have come into and posted shiatt like this. Post your #%@ $#@% plays but dont come into other peoples threads with shiatt like this. Could someone please take the trash out.! He obviously cannot read the rules which I posted when he did this shiatt in my thread.:bang:

Sorry Golden and GL this weekend.
          Last edited by joepa66; 11-05-2010, 10:01 PM.
          2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by drew4008
            Wow, I'll be curious to see how you do this week. I wouldn't be overly surprised if you lost nearly every game.

This forum is for grown folks. If you act like an ass you will be banned and you can go post in an ass forum, but this ain't it. If you act like a little boy, you will have to find a little boy forum. This ain't it.

I am anxiously awaiting your plays for this week

Thx joepa
            2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

been alot of newbs with negative comments recently.....but havn't seen any posted plays from them:dunno:

Leaning towards that Jets/Detroit over as well...gl this week
              NFL '12

Comment

I really like the Det/Over. This is one of my bigger plays that I was eyeing up. You can definitely bet that Detroit will score and Rexy will be angry after the shut out last week. Great pick.

GL to all that play this play:thumbs:

Comment

BOL to ya this week Golden! :thumbs:
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Its all good. no harm done here. i post my picks so i can hear some feedback. i appreciate the support tho. GL guys!

Comment

texans didnt hold the lead. wouldve been perfect. but ill take it 3-1 :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X