Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips out. Garrett In.

Rumors heard, not much to confirm.

Not really shocked, anything at this point is within the realm of possibility for me lol

I don't think Garrett is a good coordinator, but this is also a very cheap cost effective way for Jerry Jones to evaluate him without giving up the chance to bring in a big named candidate next season.

Personally I rather have Jimmy Johnson back (that is if he hasn't lost the "edge", he did suck it up at Miami), or a hotshot up and coming coordinator (NOT named Garrett lol), like Frazier out of Minnesota?

Just thinking out loud, as a Cowboys fan, I rather have someone in the mold of Mike Tomlin or Ken Wisenhunt (give that man a real QB other than Derek Anderson and/or an unready rookie, I bet he could get back to the SB)...

Unfortunately I do see a Cowhers or Gruden coming over to Dallas, or Jones could shock everyone and bring Norv Turner when he gets fired from SD :laughing:

- Although the man has made decent draft picks in recent years, he is too meddling as an owner, and if he thinks he knows so much about the Xs and Os of football, he really should coach or just let other people run the team.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

No personal pride on that team and what makes it worse is that (a) they are being paid to play and they don't care and (b) people are paying their hard earned money to watch that garbage.

Just watching all the missed assignments by RB's picking up blitzers last night and all the guys out of position on defense was a joke.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

Just watching all the missed assignments by RB's picking up blitzers last night and all the guys out of position on defense was a joke.
      no joke, ask Romo how he feels about backs not picking up blitzes lol
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

About time......LMAO! :laughing:

Man they threw in the towel during the Giants game after they couldn't capitalize on 5 ny turnovers, and the GB game was a joke! No heart in that team. Jimmy Johnson is still pissed he got the heave ho from Survivor......Might I suggest Tony Dungy?! But I believe that Jerry Jones isn't going to look for a youngin, he'll go old school looking for a "sexy senior" to come back and revive the once proud Cowgirls. A Brian Billick, Cowher or somebody like that......Good luck to ya'll in big D!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

jerry faust........:thumbs:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X