X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wk 10 Buffalo !!!! This is the wk

They get their win stafford out

Buffalo -3

Any thoughts?.... This should be Buffalo's wk.

Think they have a good chnce

Comment

maybe the books are taking a stance with buffalo, but this is not a team im willing to lay pts with right now. They may win, but I will not do it. They just always let games slip away.

Comment

Thanks Daws

I will keep it very small On buffalo looks to good to be true kinda like Indy last wk ... (however u were correct Philly was actually a good play the refs killed u on that one ... Boy did I luck out I had a decent size bet on Indy ... Also to top it off I did a live bet on Philly at a pkm to hedge ... So I hit both !! ) man I finally had good luck in wk 9!

Comment

I did not think Shawn hill was able to play either oops

That puts a wrench in things a bit

Comment

Buffalo has played far better than their 0-8 record in most of their games.

With that being said, they have also found ways to lose in all of those games they played well in, and i'm not willing to lay -3 points with them either.

I don't think the books are taking a stand, just giving the standard -3 homefield (opening line) to 2 teams where it's pretty hard to predict which one isn't gonna screw it up. It has since dropped, and Buffalo -1 is available if you shop around, with most places at Buffalo -2 and still a few on Buffalo -3. Thinking "sharp money" came down on the Lions on the road (Lions haven't won a roadie since Oct 2007, i believe, and aren't exactly a team who finds ways to win themselves) is imho ridiculous, and probably there is more public action on Detroit than Buffalo.

So that tells me more people are probably guessing Detroit than are guessing Buffalo, LOL

I'd stay the heck away from that game. SO many better ones with massively inflated lines to choose from this week.

GL however you choose

Comment

yikes, Bills finally win and still manage to screw most ats
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
              X