Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10

Already looking forward to this week. Last week I did alright but I got screwed by Atlanta, New England, and Buffalo. I missed my six team parlay by two and my seven team by only one.

Chiefs -1 @ Broncos.... They lost a close one to the Raiders who have been hot the past few weeks. A seriously one dimensional team like the Broncos shouldn't be too much trouble for them.

Houston +1.5 @ Jacksonville... Houstons offense can put up big numbers... especially against the Jaguars who have a terrible pass defense. Ill take the over on this one too.

NY Giants -14 vs. Dallas... Dallas is a disaster and firing Wade Philips wont change anything yet. Rodgers didn't even need Finley or Driver to pass at will against them last week. I expect to see the same thing again against the Giants. Eli has been on fire lately and I can see another blowout easy.

Minnesota-1@ Chicago... Chicago is lucky to have a winning record. The way they have been playing they'll be lucky to finish 8-8. Their offensive line is a joke and so is their running game. I think the Vikings keep it going this week. Hopefully they give Peterson the ball more often though.

Achtung! With ya on those bottom three Blitzkrieg.......GL :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X