X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rams+175

Cardinals-195

2 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Chiefs/Broncos o20.5 2ndh

Rams+3+105 2ndh

Giants team o14.5 2ndh

4 units each

Comment

Steelers-4.5

4 units

Big Ben completions o20-115

Patriots/Steelers o22.5 1sth

2 units each

Comment

pretty sure I'll never have another winning week of football:puke:

Comment

live wager

Steelers+10.5-125

3 units

Steelers+400

1 unit

Stranger things have happened

Comment

....and after that possession it's +10.5+100:laughing:

Comment

Looked like NE wanted it more last night. They had a better game plan too. The Steelers looked flat/confused/both most of the game, especially on offense. It was 23-3 when I turned it off so I have no idea how it got to 39-26 or whatever the final was, but until that point Pitt sucked some serious ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Looked like NE wanted it more last night. They had a better game plan too. The Steelers looked flat/confused/both most of the game, especially on offense. It was 23-3 when I turned it off so I have no idea how it got to 39-26 or whatever the final was, but until that point Pitt sucked some serious ass.
                  No doubt about it. Crazy thing is the live wager really should have covered, but the Steelers gave the Pats 2 short fields trying onside kicks late in the fourth. Definitely the wrong side there.... just a horrible week. Officially the worst season I have ever had

9-18 -21.72.

Comment

Thing is that if the two of them met come playoff time, I believe the Steelers would mow them down if the game were @ PIT, and at least win SU @ NE, that is unless NE continues to show a bunch of defensive improvement until then or the Steelers take some big steps back defensively.

IMHO, going on what we've seen from both teams so far this season, NE definitely doesn't win/cover that 4.5 line enough to be profitable, but they were the right call last night as they controlled the game as long as I was watching while PIT had no answer, no momentum, no nothing.

Tough beat on the CLE +4.5 (betUS special?? lol) too.

Long season to go yet. Seems the gap between the elite and the cellar dwellers has closed tremendously this year though, and Joe Pub is paying back a little of the money they made the last few with all the blowout specials where they couldn't give some of the ****ty teams enough points.

Oh and at least the Bills won't be joining the Lions @ 0-16 :beerbang:

Sorry Larry :hide:
                    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

What's your bead on tonights game??? I love the OVER but can't really pick a side...I think that the Eagles are leaps and bounds the better team, but I can't really get a good bead on it...

Comment

primetime games tend go over more so. 4 of last 6 have gone over including thurs and sunday this week.

I'm laying off, but tend to lean towards the under here if I played it.

Comment

Working...
                        X