Thank god its sunday...and the big boys are playing! week 10 card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god its sunday...and the big boys are playing! week 10 card

Wow yesterday was the worst day of my gambling life as i lost all 7 units i was up yesterday...I had iowa in a parlay and a teaser :((( damit! but i feel better about today as i love my card this week!

Denver +1...4 units...I love this pick because denver is coming off a bye week and should get it together in front of there home crowd...after that embarrissing loss to the raiders they will give there paying fans something to cheer about today..KC is coming off a close road loss and i look for Denver to take care of business early.

Titans PKM...3 Units...Miami will keep losing at home especially with Pennington under center. The titans should blitz and force mistakes. I dont care how long hes been playing football. Hes not at game speed yet. They need to get up early though as he should progress through the speed of the game by the second half.

Vikings -1...3 units Jared Allen should have a field day with this offensive line and when cutler doesnt have time bad things start to happen!! I look for peterson to wear down the bears defense and brett favre to continue to hurt the bears.

Parlay 2 units to win 5 Denver and the Viks

Teaser risking 2.6 to win 2

Titans +7
    Bucs PKM...I dont want to give the points here as i think the public might have enough money on the bucs to buy out there entire franchise :laughing:

Good luck to everyone!! I hope i have a better day!!

NFL- 2-0
    NCAA 5-5-1
    NBA 9-3

GL to ya TLaw......Like the Vikes and Broncs also.......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck! With you on MIN and DEN (overs)!!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X