• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 10 Plays

ytd:19-21-1 -13.4 units

Rams +5

2 units

This line is inflated imo. 9ers win one game against a lowly denver squad and they deserve a fav line like this? no way. Rams have a better D and better qb. Also taking a stab on the ml.

Rams +190

1/2 unit

Chiefs/Broncos Over 44

1 unit

Cheifs D is coming back down to earth i think. Denver still having problems on D with qb pressure and turnovers. I can see Charles and Jones going wild and with orton's pass attack i dont think 44 is all that much to ask for.

Comment

BOL today Daws! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

panthers +7

2 units

i mean who really wants to back them? why not i can afford another loser.

Comment

really like the vikes here. all the crap going on up there and they can still draw a fav line on the road?

Vikings -1

4 units

Comment

GL daws :beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

whoops didnt realize i made two threads. didnt help with any winners though.

Eagles/Redskins Over 44

2 units

I like WASH to bounce back after the debacle last week with mcnabb and co. Think they show that mcnabb can run the offense and mcnabb will def be wanting to put up some pts not only bc of his coaches doubting him but hes playing philly again. Eagles should be able to get theirs too. WASH d is not what it was last yr imo. line had steadily climbed too which I like.

Comment

that was easy lol

only lost 2.7 units this week :bang:

3-3 -2.7 units

Comment

good call Daws :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X