Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My play tonight is the

OVER 42.5.......5 units

I like for both teams to try to make statements here...I like the Vick and McNabb battle here...Vick wants to show up and prove the Eagles right in getting rid of McNabb and McNabb is gonna try to make a point to let the Shanahans know that he is indeed a great QB and does understand the playbook...:laughing:

Look for a battle to the end...I dont think that this game flies over the total early, but that is why they play for 60 minutes...

This game is to close to call for me to pick a side...I really feel that the Eagles are the better team and should easily win and cover, but I am not willing to risk it...

Please post your feed back as you probably arent gonna sway me from my OVER, but if you have a really good feeling on the side, let me know...:bang:

GL

Lol let's wait for Langs pick

Comment

I am gonna stick with my 1 play tonight

OVER 44.......5 units

Comment

Tough line. Can't remember the last time I was this baffled about a MNF game.
        Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

I'm going with McNabb

He really wants to win this one

Comment

GL Gavin...I am pulling for you...

I just hope they score a lot of points...I'd like to go to bed at halftime...

Comment

Originally posted by Chot17 View Post
              I am gonna stick with my 1 play tonight

OVER 44.......5 units
              Good call :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks UDOG...I apologize for getting off on the wrong foot with you...I value your information...I am going to put my plays together early this week as I live in Texas and I am flying to Boston on Friday...I have courtside seats for the Celtics vs. Thunder on Friday night and Glass seats for the Bruins vs. Kings and then decent seats for the Patriots vs Colts game on Sunday...busy weekend for me, so I am looking for some inspiration early so I can lock my plays in...should be sometime before Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Chot17 View Post
                  Thanks UDOG...I apologize for getting off on the wrong foot with you...I value your information...I am going to put my plays together early this week as I live in Texas and I am flying to Boston on Friday...I have courtside seats for the Celtics vs. Thunder on Friday night and Glass seats for the Bruins vs. Kings and then decent seats for the Patriots vs Colts game on Sunday...busy weekend for me, so I am looking for some inspiration early so I can lock my plays in...should be sometime before Thursday
                  dude- don't worry about Udog....if he gives you any crap let me know.........

he ran off dananderson....:bang: :bang:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

I hear ya FlyersFan...I just dont want to cause any ruckus...:sm:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

lmao:laughing:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                      X