Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 discussion

Lets get this party started this week!!

Cincy -5.5 O/U 44 Still going over all the lines but one Total that jumped out at me that seems like LV is begging you to take is Cincy/Buff 44. These teams combined for an average of close to 40 points so on paper under 44 looks like easy money. Soooooooo NFL logic dictates a play on the over here.

SF - 3 Seriously??? After beating Denv?? 3-6 vs a 6-3 team???another line begging you to take TB more NFL logic here says take SF -3.

Will have some thought on more later on...

Indy/Pats Under 51.5/50.5 - thoughts in my week 11 post

Dolphins -1 - Really love the phins tomorrow night. Public looking at the Phins seeing no Henne or Pennington and that the Dolphins will be starting their third string QB against the 6-3 Bears who just beat the "mighty" Vikings. Dolphins starting Thigpen is not an issue at all IMO. What do Henne and noodle arm Pennington do that is so special anyway? TT posses a solid arm and more mobility than either of the two other QB's and has shown some success when given the opportunity in the past. Was on the Bears last week in what I thought was very good spot to take them against the once again over hyped Vikes. The Bears however are not as good as their record indicates IMO. IMO they only have 1 arguably 2 wins against quality opponents. (week 3 v GB, and arguably the Cowboys week 2. Seemed like a huge win at the time, not sure if Im just discrediting it becuase of what we know about the cowboys now). Bears have also struggled mightly at times this year keeping Cutler upright and that doesn't bode well against a very good Dolphins defense. Dolphins are the POW IMO.

Lions +6.5 - Cowboys win one game, a game they should have been up for under a new a coach against a divisional rival and the public is back on the bandwagon. If books thought they boys were the play why is the line not -7/-7.5? Lions have shown they can move the ball consistantly regardless of who is under center and I'm not sold on the cowboys not laying another stinker after a big win.

Jaguars -1- Browns have been playing great football recent weeks and the national media has been blowing their horn, actually giving them some coverage. Public has also taken notice and is on Clev. as a +1 road dog. IMO seems like a very good spot to fade them here and roll with the cats.

Chiefs -7.5 - Chiefs should be in a big bounce back spot against the Cards who have lost 4 straight and seem to be the perfect opponent to be facing for KC to get back on track. Chiefs offense should get back to basics and run the football so I don't see another offensive explosion yds wise from Cassell as his totals were a product of playing from behind. KC always a difficult place to play and Arz. comming east for a 1:00p game
    NFL '12

Comment

Agree 100% on Jax also. clev coming on, jax needing a hailmary tip to win the game. To much love for Clev me thinks.

Comment

Call me crazy but Cleveland is just the better team playing better football. They'll win this straight-up... there's no way Garrard can keep playing like that, he's a mediocre QB at best.

Comment

Originally posted by drew4008 View Post
          Call me crazy but Cleveland is just the better team playing better football. They'll win this straight-up... there's no way Garrard can keep playing like that, he's a mediocre QB at best.
          Not crazy at all. They have an explosive RB and a young talented QB. They're still figuring things out but they have been playing well against some good teams. They took the Jets into OT last week. That could easily have been a W. I think they win outright too.

Comment

Life is just too hectic lately for me to put down all my thoughts on the NFL....

I think it could be a possible letdown on either side between the Browns/Jags.... However I think the Browns are the much better team, better defense. Lean that way, but playing the Browns on the road is scary.

Anybody with thoughts on the Giants/Philly game? Whole world is loving Vick/Eagles, Giants off a blowout loss as DD faves now on the road, and the line is 3? Does that line generate split action, because I think not. Though Philly blew out Washington they still allowed 28 points, I think the Giants are capable of doing the same. I don't like Smith being out for NYG, but do think Manningham could pick up the slack. Will be looking hard at the Giants.
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Anybody with thoughts on the Giants/Philly game? Whole world is loving Vick/Eagles, Giants off a blowout loss as DD faves now on the road, and the line is 3? Does that line generate split action, because I think not. Though Philly blew out Washington they still allowed 28 points, I think the Giants are capable of doing the same. I don't like Smith being out for NYG, but do think Manningham could pick up the slack. Will be looking hard at the Giants.

I also think the Gmen are the play. Giants are very capable of getting to Vick IMO and expect them to bounce back after last weeks embarrising loss. Eagles getting tons of love right now and the Giants IMO are a good team to play on if your going to be fading Philly. Then again I also thought T. Thigpen was going to be able to lead the Phins to a W on Thursday:bang:

still like the plays I posted earlier in the week. Glad I got the Colts/Pats game in when I did as the total has dropped.

Bills/Bengals Over 42 looks like it will be on my card as well
              NFL '12

Comment

i too am a little weary of the eagles, but really, who have the giants beaten that is any good? they just lost to dallas at home which tells me a lot about them. You can call me a homer or say im putting too much weight into what happened last week, but the giants have beaten no one that is a good team imo. big deal, they whipped seattle in seattle. they suck. Eagles are a different animal there is no way i could back nyg on the road in this matchup until they prove they can beat good teams. I know they can only beat who they face, but I think there are better spots. The over seems like a better bet than nyg.

Comment

Working...
                X