Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ray415 week11

my game of the week is none other than

Baltimore up to -25 over Carolina. I just don't see how Carolina can even come close. I'm gonna put a 3 unit play on this one. I'm also gonna put a 1 unit play on the over (37).

i like detroit and dallas over 46.5. i think shaun hill's gonna get started throwing deep early and we'll see a shootout as this game goes WAY over. defense will be taboo in this game. 2 unit play.

i'm taking home dogs as the Rams will surprise the falcons and win straight up. 1 unit play.

lastly, i'm looking for the Niners to cover -3.5 at home vs tampa bay. public is pounding TB but i think the niners will win convincingly in a low scoring game...expect something like 17-6. 1 unit play

NFL: 1-0 +2 units
    NCAFF: 0-1 -2 units

Originally posted by ray415 View Post
    my game of the week is none other than

Baltimore up to -25 over Carolina. I just don't see how Carolina can even come close. I'm gonna put a 3 unit play on this one. I'm also gonna put a 1 unit play on the over (37).

i like detroit and dallas over 46.5. i think shaun hill's gonna get started throwing deep early and we'll see a shootout as this game goes WAY over. defense will be taboo in this game. 2 unit play.

i'm taking home dogs as the Rams will surprise the falcons and win straight up. 1 unit play.

lastly, i'm looking for the Niners to cover -3.5 at home vs tampa bay. public is pounding TB but i think the niners will win convincingly in a low scoring game...expect something like 17-6. 1 unit play

NFL: 1-0 +2 units
    my mnf pick:

sdg/den OVER 50

chargers offense is hot as hell and the denver offense has proven they can score. look for orton and rivers to upstage brady and manning! 3 unit play

NFL: 4-2 +6 units

Comment

Working...
    X