Clear All

• $$$$Week 12$$$$

Thanksgiving Weekend Plays
    RECORD

8-5 +17.90 UNITS UPDATED AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY

PATRIOTS -8.5................................5 UNITS W
    SAINTS/BOYS OVER 50....................3 UNITS W
    BENGALS +9....................................5 UNITS L

Sorry for NO write up...heading out of town for TURKEY DAY...I will be back on Friday with plays and write-ups for the WEEKEND PLAYS...

WEEKEND PLAYS

STEELERS @ BILLS

The Steelers seem to be bouncing back and forth between being really good and just average...I seem to think that they are really good...I think that BIG BEN is starting to run the offense very effectively and that the D is getting better...the BILLS are trying to go for 3 WINS in a row...Fitzpatrick and Steve Johnson are lighting it up right now, but I think that they run in to a buzz saw against the Steelers...my play is the STEELERS -7

TITANS @ TEXANS

Both teams have issues right now...they both got off to a very good start to the season, but apparently are showing their true colors now...I just think that the Texans are the better team...and with less problems...look for this one to be a barn burner in Texas...my play is the TEXANS -6...prediction 34-24

JAGUARS @ GIANTS

Can the G-MEN play any worse the past few weeks??? I look for a bounce back game for the GIANTS at home against a very lucky JAGUARS team...I just dont think the Jags are as good as their record says...look for the G-MEN to unleash their thunder in this game...my play here is GIANTS -7

MY PLAYS ARE

STEELERS -7.............................5 UNITS
    TEXANS -6................................5 UNITS
    GIANTS -7................................5 UNITS

LEANS ARE AS FOLLOWS

FALCONS -1.5
    CHIEFS -2.5

Last edited by Chot17; 11-27-2010, 10:06 PM. Reason: adding Sundays plays

Well I started off the week pretty good...I am hoping that The Bengals will pull thru for me...

PATRIOTS.....+5.0 W
    OV 50 Boys...+3.0 W

BENGALS +9 pending...

Comment

The Bengals suck bad...they gave this damn game away...there is absolutely no way that they shouldn't have covered...:puke:

Comment

$$$$Week 12$$$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving Weekend Plays
        RECORD

PATRIOTS -8.5................................5 UNITS W
        SAINTS/BOYS OVER 50....................3 UNITS W
        BENGALS +9....................................5 UNITS L

Sorry for NO write up...heading out of town for TURKEY DAY...I will be back on Friday with plays and write-ups for the WEEKEND PLAYS...

WEEKEND PLAYS

STEELERS @ BILLS

The Steelers seem to be bouncing back and forth between being really good and just average...I seem to think that they are really good...I think that BIG BEN is starting to run the offense very effectively and that the D is getting better...the BILLS are trying to go for 3 WINS in a row...Fitzpatrick and Steve Johnson are lighting it up right now, but I think that they run in to a buzz saw against the Steelers...my play is the STEELERS -7

TITANS @ TEXANS

Both teams have issues right now...they both got off to a very good start to the season, but apparently are showing their true colors now...I just think that the Texans are the better team...and with less problems...look for this one to be a barn burner in Texas...my play is the TEXANS -6...prediction 34-24

JAGUARS @ GIANTS

Can the G-MEN play any worse the past few weeks??? I look for a bounce back game for the GIANTS at home against a very lucky JAGUARS team...I just dont think the Jags are as good as their record says...look for the G-MEN to unleash their thunder in this game...my play here is GIANTS -7

MY PLAYS ARE

STEELERS -7.............................5 UNITS
        TEXANS -6................................5 UNITS
        GIANTS -7................................5 UNITS

LEANS ARE AS FOLLOWS

FALCONS -1.5
        CHIEFS -2.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Last edited by Chot17; Today at 11:06 PM.. Reason: adding Sundays plays

Comment

Working...
        X