Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobble that cash!!

Detroit +7

I think I am going to buy the .5 pt in this one, Detroit plays well at home, Brady is banged up, and Detroit can throw the ball, NE has problems defending the pass. I can see not only a cover but a possible upset. NE coming off the big win on a short week, seems like a recipe for a little letdown.

Dallas +4

Going with the home dog here. Dallas has been pretty good since Garret took over, and NO isn't the same team it was last year. They have been on a roll, but I think the home crowd here makes a difference and Dallas covers.

Jets -9

I don't like this pick in all honesty, but Im going to play it anyway. The Jets have trouble with poor teams and Cincinnati qualifies as a poor team. I just don't have faith they are going to have the heart to go into NY and even stay all that close in a holiday game. Jets are more physical and I don't like Carson Palmer enough to ever bet on him. In fact, betting against him last week made me some money!! :)

thank you Carson Palmer!!

Comment

2-1 on the week so far. Time to make the money.

Green Bay +2

This is a no brainer 5 unit pick for me. Green Bay will beat Atlanta and I have no doubts about it whatsoever.

Tennessee +6.5

I think Vegas almost always overrates the Houston Texans the last couple years, their defense is so garbage, I think Rusty Smith is going to be just fine, and, oh yeah, Chris Johnson. I think this is a lot of points. Houston might have psyche issues from the way they keep losing, Tenn, may have locker room issues. Its a wash, give me the Titans and the points. 3 units here.

Carolina +10

For a team that hung in there for a bit against the Ravens, Im not sure why they are getting this many against the Browns, I will take it though, all the way to the bank!! 2 units.

St Louis Rams +4

Denver sucks, St Louis, aint that bad. Nuff said. 4 units. More holiday cash!

Philly -3.5

I just don't believe Chicago is all that good. I see an ugly game for Cutler with an aggressive Philly D, and I think Vick has a real good game. They cover comfortably.

4 more units.

San Diego +3

San Diego wins, its Phillip Rivers year. 1 unit.

Follow at your own risk, but I think that I am 6-0 on Sunday!! Haha. :)

Good luck to all.

Comment

For sure on Green Bay? You know Matt Ryan is like 18-1 at home right?

Comment

Yep. Doesn't scare me one bit.

Comment

Matt Ryan 19-1

Comment

But a good day! :)
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
              X