Pittsburgh @ Buffalo..your thoughts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh @ Buffalo..your thoughts.

I have been watching these forums for the past few years and love this site. Have not posted much at all. My question today is...is the Steelers only laying 6 1/2 against a pretty bad Buffalo team a trap? I really like Pitt in this game. Any thoughts fellow bettors?

First of all, buffalo is not as bad of a team as people make them out to be. They aren't winning many games, but they are competing, and covering alot.

With that being said, the Steelers always seem to provide a bad match up for them in all phases of the game, and end up kicking their asses.

I also think Buffalo's streak of covers lately has actually gotten this line set too low, and more than likely Pittsburgh wins/covers.

That's my 2 cents

Comment

had a whole writeup that never went through then I couldn't get on... basically it said Mendenhall was going to run all over us and Fitz would likely get pressured a ton.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Pittsburgh is very lucky

they may got bombed in baltimore this week ..

big game at night between two rivals and Ben Roethlisberger is banged up .

Bad right foot. Actually punted one time this week and used his left foot ( quick kick ).

Steelers line is not very good IMO . and Baltimore will cause a few turnovers.

baltimore's main weakness is Pass Defense ( corners stink IMO ) but i don't see Pitt being able to exploit that .

I think Flacco can be effective and i'm looking for BOLDIN to have a big game ( he's been quiet lately )
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

agree bunk. pitts just not very special on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            agree bunk. pitts just not very special on the road.
            I honestly feel Baltimore is one of the TOP 3 teams in the NFL.

They can play both styles
            - Win a slugfest
            - Shoot it out

They have two good backs that are versatile and good veteran receivers and a QB with a huge arm.

I think they are your AFC rep for the super bowl
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Two of my favorite ML plays this week are the Bills and Texans.

As far as the bills it depends alot on their O-line and if they can give Fitz enough time I dont see why they can't pull out a W here. They are gradually getting better and meshing each week and Fitz is developing into a real good QB.

One of them should hit:beer2:
              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

The eagles just got spanked, the Texans just destroyed Tenn, but yet Hou gets 9???

I'm sorry this game reeks of LV begging you to take Hou. Not saying Hou can't win outright, as my boys can win this game. I think the line should be closer to 5 or 6 not 9.

Agree on the Bills although I suspect Minny with a new coach will still have the energy levels high.

Comment

I think the Bills get smoked and the Steelers beat the Ravens by 7+, but that's just me. Once again the Bills won't be able to stop the run, so if Minny is smart AP/Gerhart get 40 carries between the two of them.
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah, I personally don't like the Bills chances of winning outright or even covering this week. Then again I didn't think they really had a prayer of hanging with PIT last week and they did.

I think the Eagles O probably steamrolls the Houston D on Thursday night too, and if Houston has any shot of covering, they will probably have to score at least 27, cause I could easily see all those Philly weapons getting in the end zone 5 times off a SU loss against that weak Houston D. I also agree that the +9 seems to be begging for some Houston money.

Comment

Working...
                    X