Draft Recap: Winners and Losers & Rate Your Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Recap: Winners and Losers & Rate Your Team

As the title says, what is everyones' thoughts about the draft?

Who were the biggest winners and losers?
    How did your team do in your opinion?
    Biggest steals and biggest busts?

I'll post mine in a bit. Let's hear your thoughts.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

I think Philly getting Tony Hunt

in the third round was huge for them ...

I believe he is the STEAL of the Draft ..

I also like what Cincinnatti did taking Leon Hall and Kenny Irons..

Tennesse i thought did pretty well too ..Michael Griffin was a bit of a reach but still a really good Safety and i love the reciever out of Fresno Paul Williams. He comes from a good football family and Chris Henry the speedy, big RB out of AZ could be a good one.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Cowboys: B (no minus, nor + just that)

- I thought they did well overall, with getting a 1st rounder for 2008 from Cleveland, although I've read both that its going to be a deep class vs. one that sucks...the media..:bang:

- but a potential top ten pick (unless Quinn pulls a Vince Young and rejuvenates the Browns) is always good, and if not, an extra first round doesnt hurt especially when you still get your man only 4 spots down.

- only players that stand out for me were the 1st, 3rd and 4th pick.

- the first pick, Anthony Spencer is supposedly a clone of Shaun Phillips, both of Purdue, and the latter from San Diego, so you know Wade Phillips had a hand in this pick. He's bashed for being undersized for a DE, but so is Shaun Phillips and Dwight Freeney, but they all have a motor, fast, and strong. I'll take it.

- the 3rd pick, is an athletic big armed QB from a small school that could be converted to a WR. I just like his athleticism, and potential to be a playmaker at another position.

- the 4th pick, OT Doug Free has good size, prototypical stuff, and will be groomed to be a good lineman IMO, about time too, we're spending way to much on free agent O-linemen, and should be developing our own.

now GO COWBOYs, and hope that Cleveland dont win too much!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

TONY HUNT! :beerbang:
        He's a good young man and a strong runner. I really will miss him on game days and at practices. He's a hard worker.....:beerbang: :glass:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X