• Lang's Thursday Pussy Play

Thursday 12/2
    two team teaser. Phili -2.5 & Over 45.5

***........:laughing:
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

I was thinking about making that exact play unfortunatly.:bang:

he couldn't get anything going earlier in the year, started a string of terrible 1H plays and has sinced moved to the squarest plays out there. Yet I like it????:puke:
    NFL '12

Comment

damn thats exactly what i have lol

Comment

What a shame the Lang fade has come to. Those tools at the other site where I'm assuming you get the play from have nothing better to do than harass Lang, continually call him out at that site, prank him at his business number, make fake sales with visa check cards that don't have enough balance to complete the sale....and even are now going as far as to try and mess with his airtime on certain stations where he gives his bull**** picks.

They've harassed him until the point where he has changed his style so much that it's nearly useless to fade him anymore. As much of a nitwit as he is, you can't get anywhere hitting around 50% by fading his small plays at 1 play a day, and now he's even gone to the point to where he's doing his best to release "un-fadeable" plays like this one.

Freakin dummies don't know when to leave well enough alone. They had to "expose" the fraud Langer is (like who the hell didn't already know Langer was a fraud?? DUH!!!) and now have ruined it.

Then they cry he only puts out 1 play a day, only bets 10 dimers, doesn't chase anymore, etc. :laughing:

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO STOP LANG FROM ANY OF THE CRAP HE WAS DOING??!!??!!

Maybe if they hadn't told him over and over what he was doing wrong and kept ridiculing him, he would have just kept right on his merry way releasing every televised game he could get his hands on (good for sales) and chasing losses until he was buried, and the faders could have kept cashing in.

Idiots.

Comment

Working...
        X