***16***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***16***

Another week on the plus side, though most of the heavy lifting was done Sunday/Monday night. Today I'm on....

Steelers-14-105

3 units

Steelers-21.5+200

1 unit

Blowout city, can't see it any other way. Steelers will likely just load the box up and force the panthers to (try to) throw. Steelers offense wears them down and covers 2ndh. I would be wary of trying to play Steelers 1sth line if you're scared of the big line, but that's just how I see it.:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

nice hit again man, back to back prime time blowouts for you! Good luck this weekend and Merry Xmas
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Nice one bro.

Comment

Thanks Phillyfan & V3:thumbs:

I will be on the under tonight, right now I'm trying to get a 46. Can't justify laying chalk on the road with the Boys here, even though the Cards have been putrid. Maybe if it was Anderson, but I think Skelton is an improvement.

Comment

wow I can get o46.5, maybe I'll get lucky and a 47 will pop up, but I'm playing the under for certain. May take a shot with adjusted plays again, they have been rolling

Comment

There's just something wrong with Dallas laying this kind of chalk on the road, even with the beatings the Cards have taken....

Cowboys/Cardinals u46.5

3 units

Cardinals+4.5+300

Boys/Cards u38.5+200

1 unit each

Comment

Good luck tonite and merry christmas
              NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Thanks Reggie & same to you!

Obviously Cardinals play is -4.5+300. In retrospect it was a stupid play considering I could have grabbed the ML at +250, hoping it doesn't come into play....

Comment

and it did lol.

Redskins+7-110

Rams-2.5-107

Buccaneers-6-106

Browns+4.5+100

Titans/Chiefs o42.5-105

Colts-130

Bengals+8.5-105

4 units each

Redskins+240

Browns+170

Bengals+315

1 unit each

Last edited by Underdog88; 12-26-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas Udogg and with ya Rams, Bucs and Brownies! :thumbs:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks JoePa! I'm in a NY state of mind......

Jets+130

Giants+150

Titans+177

2 units each
                      Last edited by Underdog88; 12-26-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I thought u said to stay far away from nyg earlier udog? You think they can bounce back form something like last week against an even better defense and now on the road?

Comment

some random thoughts for those interested.....

Redskins- said it before I'm not sold on this Jags team. Skins D-line troubles are a concern but I'll gladly grab the points- Jags have allowed 150+ rushing in last 2 games.

Rams- SF can't win on the road.

Bucs- Seattle can't run the ball which is the TB D's weakness. Blount is quickly becoming a solid running back. TB off a home loss to Lions, but Seattle has had 2 wins in last 8 games, vs the Cards and Panthers. I'll lay the points.

Browns- line is laughable, Ravens D is so overrated. Line opened begging for Ravens money, and it seems they are getting it. I'll take the points in a game vs a Ravens team that has won by more than 3 just twice on the road this season.

Titans/Chiefs- Titans d is a joke, and the Chiefs rushing D may very well make them look silly. However, I think the Chiefs defense has been getting by on smoke and mirrors. KC undefeated at home, which is scaring me off the Titans, but I think CJ may have himself a game.... also I need Britt to show up for fantasy lol. IMO this game sails

Colts- sucker bet of the week. I've been known to play em:laughing:
                          Really I just think when it comes down to it, I will take Manning to get into the playoffs over the Raider rushing attack. Raiders are no doubt much better than people gave them credit for, but I'm willing to wager against them in this spot....

Bengals- omg TO is out? lol maybe now they will run the damn ball. This is really a play against the Chargers laying this absurd number on the road. Bengals seem to always show up as a dog when they are supposed to get blown out.

Comment

added Titans ML play- Boiler is on them, good enough for me:thumbs:

Tons of total leans which I'll likely look for 2ndh value on. Still scoping a couple alternate spreads.....

Comment

I like the picks UDOGG, I agree with your thoughts on the Skins, Titans over, Bengals, and Rams. Jacksonville is an over-rated team, they have been outscored this year, their secondary is atrocious. I have been saying this team stinks, since i saw the birds trash them down in Jax. MJD is the only thing that they do well, and he's not playing, it seems like a no-brainer to take the skins, too many pts.

Matt Cassell should have a huge day today against the Titans secondary, and Charles will kill these guys in the screen game. Titans offense is much better when Britt is in the lineup, he is a stud. 31-24, 31-27 type of Chiefs win IMO.

A soft SD team that has been terrible on the road all season, is now laying more than a touch on the road out East in cold water, ill pass on the Chargers...Bengals playing better now, they should hang with SD

Mike Singletary in a must-win game, sums up this St.Louis-San Fran game. That in itself should get you from taking niners. Rams have the better qb, better coach, better rb, these guys find a win today..
                              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                              X