X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 16 Plays

Cardinals +8

2 units

why is dallas laying this much on the road? oh because they are 4-2 under jason garrett, team is reengergized lmao. Since garret has taken over they have given up 20,19,30,35,30 and 30. Yes that is 4 straight weeks of giving up 30 pts or more. tough to win by more than a td when your defense gives out presents every week. ill take my chances.

Hey Daws Good luck and Merry Christmas !!
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

:thumbs:oh heyy reggie. thanks so much. merry christmas to you and yours

Comment

Good work tonight Daws!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

BOL today Daws and Merry Christmas! :beerbang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks ak!

Browns +4 -120
            Eagles/Vikings Under 38
            Bills +9 -120

4 units

Comment

Lions +3 +110

2 units

Comment

GL today Daws :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Interesting to see you backing the Bills. My judgment is clouded on that one so difficult for me to form an honest opinion either way, but I hope you're right. An outright win would be nice there to build confidence for next season, maybe attract a few decent free agents. IMHO the Bills are one of the better teams in the AFC right now....but that doesn't always equal a cover vs NE who is once again somehow putting up tons of points.

More interesting to me though, is seeing so many people backing the Lions to basically win 2 straight road games after not having won even a single one for however many years. I know this is an improved Lions team, but winning 2 straight road games isn't easy for most teams in the NFL. I'd love to hear thoughts on that one if you get a chance...

Thanks and GL

Comment

Lions front 4 has been dominant over the last few weeks. Whether anyone else shares the same opinion I don't care, I've seen it and the dolphins oline will def struggle. Henne or Thigpen are horrible. Henne has regressed from last season imo. Dolphins were eliminated from playoff contention last week so no motivation really. Stanton gets another week to prepare and become more comfortable back there. Dolphins are just pathetic on offense and I thought the line would be larger for a lions team on b2b road games. I guess its only a 3 pt line because miami is garbage and the books cant really put out a line much higher. But why not take the lions? Books throwing the measily -3 out there does not tempt me to back miami at all. Hope that helps to understand where my head is at. Other than the lions winning 1 road game in 3 seasons, why on earth would anyone want to back miami is what i wanna know lol

Totally agree on BUFF stif. They are much better than the record. Think its an inflated line.

Comment

thanks udog and thanks joepa! good luck to you guys!

Comment

Thanks Daws.

I was leaning Miami because a) the 2 straight road wins for the Lions thing and b) I've seen a ton of really square mo-fo's on Detroit this week.

I will agree however that the line seems a bit low considering the spot, and that Detroit is actually probably the better team right now and also has to be feeling better about themselves than does Miami. I do also agree that the Detroit front 4 will be in Henne or whoever's face a lot today, and that both Miami QB's do indeed blow and won't handle the potential pressure well.

I think what I'm saying is that it seems like I can make a pretty good argument for both sides, if i take different angles, so maybe i'll just pass, lol

Comment

yea i hear ya, although ive seen a ton of people around the forums today, not just this one saying they really like miami. seems so easy to play against the lions to not play well in two straight road games.

Tebow +115

1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                            Stanton gets another week to prepare and become more comfortable back there. .
                            Shaun Hill getting the start just a heads up
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Great call on Detroit Daws just didn't see it the same way nice job :smclap:
                              NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Working...
                              X