WILDCARD WEEKEND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILDCARD WEEKEND

Well the only sad thing today is that the NFL season is almost over so after the Super
    bowl I'm sure my wife will find plenty for me to do around here on Sunday it should be a real Hoot.

But I digress

JETS + 3 2u WINNER

Saints -10 .5 u just can't bring myself to back Seattle so a small wager to make it
    interesting. LOSER

Saints/Hawks O 45 .5u WINNER

Jets/Colts O 44 .5u LOSER

Good luck All
    Last edited by Reggie Hamlin; 01-08-2011, 11:27 PM.
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Same sides Reggie....let's cash 'em!
    I shoveled the drive, walkway, played ball with the dog, washed the dog and folded some laundry.....and she wants to go to dinner, but I wanna watch some ball! :bang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JoePa two words for you TI VO lol
      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

LMAO.....she's even rented "Inception" for later even though I've already seen it. Not even spring and the honey-dos have popped up already!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Movie time done! Now watching your neighbor Justin Greene from Lincoln High School near Coney Island helping Kent grab a 9pt. lead over Akron in the 2nd half.......:sm:

Comment

Working...
          X