Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Limper NFL – 2018 – Week 2

The Limper - NFL 2018 - Week 2.png

A miserable week for the numbers. Although I attempt to massage the year-old data used in the first 4 weeks, clearly I don’t do it well enough. Among the worst goofs was miscalculation of QB play vs the defenses they faced. Hopefully, by Week 5, with a full tank of current data, things will begin to break better.
    GLTA

Comment

been there done that many many many times! It sucks...cuss out the dog shrug your shoulders grit your teeth etc. etc. but if you want it bad enough you can do it! work day & night nose to the grindstone let no one get in the way what so ever! make it your mission!

Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

gl
      Just an average guy...Handicapping above average

Comment

Insult to injury. The closing line of LAR @ OAK was LAR -6.5, flipping the model’s pick to the Raiders and another ATS loss. Sigh.

Comment

Turns out I won’t be posting my projections here, after all. There’s a technical issue with the web site that can’t be resolved having to do with my uploaded attachments. I’m sure, however, that after the model’s less than brilliant start, I’ll not be terribly missed. Good Luck to all.

Comment

Working...
          X