Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much to like in Week 11!

YTD::14-16-1 +8.12 Units

The books got SMASHED a couple weeks ago and I'm betting they get it all back this week as these are some of the wonkiest NFL spreads I've seen in a long time.

I like almost every game (lol) this week but have shaved it down to a small handful to avert risk.

Lions +4 (5.5 units to win 5 units). This is the same team that beat the Patriots and Packers. This is by far my strongest play of the year.

Jaguars +6. (2.2 units to win 2 units) I know the Jags have stunk at times this season but they'll be up for this huge game vs the Steelers. Roethlisberger has always played worse on the road and that's a trend that is never going to change.

Indianapolis Colts -2.5 (3.3 to win 3) They smash N.E. and now all of a sudden their world beaters? Their weakness is Indy's strength. Public one siding Tenn. this week and are going to be crying to their mama's after the Colts pull off one of their win by a late field goal games.

Vikings +2.5.I don't have a solid read on this game but what I do know is that the public are on the Bears yet the line came off the 3, which is HUGE in NFL betting. It could very well be a head fake produced by syndicates but I doubt it. The Vikings have played the Bears well over the past 3 games. The Bears have looked like world-beaters over their last few games but all were creampuff matchups.

I think you have the Lions/Panthers game wrong. Panthers have had extra rest and are going to have a chip on their shoulder after what the Steelers did to them. Look for Carolina to blow them out this weekend.
    Patience is the Key to Joy!

Comment

Good Luck Kevin. The books got smashed two weeks ago, but they raked it in last week with the Cleveland and Tenn both winning outright. Also, Barkley in his first game in two years putting it on the Jets.
      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Get 'em gatekeeper!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks for the winners. 👍

Comment

Updating record after a nice 3-1 +8.9 day. Poor money management has done me well this season, but is not recommended!

YTD::17-17-1 +17.02 Units

Comment

Working...
            X