• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week One NFL PIcks

YTD: 0-0-0

Betting:

Indianapolis Colts +6.5
    Chargers offensive line is garbage. Colts could win this game straight up.More to come later.

Like it...Hammer em..
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Impressive comeback by the Colts.
      Last edited by Truth777; 09-08-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

👍🏼 win Kevin. WTH happened to ‘more to come’⁉
        Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
          👍🏼 win Kevin. WTH happened to ‘more to come’⁉
          I only ended up liking one more and I'm glad I didn't post it because the Panthers ended up losing lol.

Comment

Adding:

Houston Texans +6.5.

Kicking myself for not researching this game earlier as I could have bet it at +7.

Lots being made of the Texans losing Clowney. i prefer to focus more on the addition of Laremy Tunsil who will give much better protection to Watson. I think Lamar Miller going down will help this team as well as he looked like he had lost a step last season.

Another thing I like about this game is that the Saints have come out as EXTREMELY slow starters over the past handful of years. Under Payton, they've gone 1-9 straight up in the first two weeks of the season over the past five years. Going back even further, the Saints are 2-13 ATS in the first two weeks of the season. I'm not a big trends guy but those have to be taken into consideration as that's more than just a sample size.

I took the 6.5 because I think this game stays close. Hoping I don't kick myself for buying the extra half point!

Comment

Updated Record: 2-0 +2.00

Comment

wtg show 'em how to do it kevin
                Just an average guy...Handicapping above average

Comment

Working...
                X